Sponsored

N. Alabama - Reputable/Knowledgeable Mechanic or Shop?

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I have always worried about who I let stick their tool in my ride. A third folks out there have only an idea about what they are doing, another third is only looking for a big paycheck, and the last third are folks you can rely on. Who knows some good shops in the N Alabama area? I may soon need to visit someone to figure out why Betty wants to stumble or die when coming to a stop or after stopping.
Sponsored

OP
OP
natepcbfl

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Lynch Auto repair off Capsaw in Madison. Very honest folks down there.

Have you logged it at all? My car has been having rough time with idle at times with this heat humity here lately.
I have not logged it and honestly I wouldnt know what to even look for if I did. Not throwing any cods so it's hard to narrow down. The issue has been ongoing for a few months, but has gotten progressively worse. It was just every once in a while and now its pretty consistent. Changed plugs, cleaned MAF, and filter issue persists. Will be reloading the tune tonight when I get home. Just hoping to get a list of good folks to go that that are performance oriented if I just cant get this figured out.