Sponsored

Air Raid MIT Sound?

bigbadspoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Does anyone out there have some videos showing the sound of the Air Raid MIT inside the cabin with no other mods? I've seen posts of people saying it sounds better, but the only videos I can find are from outside the car where you can't really get a good feel for what's different or from someone with completely over-the-top exhaust.

I'm looking for a little bit more induction noise. I used to run a MAP intake; sound was great, but it killed low-end torque and really took all the fun out of driving around town because stabbing the pedal didn't do anything like it did with the stock box.
Sponsored

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I have one with an AEM dry filter and you can't hear shit. Then again I can't hear shit.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Same, no real change in sound. But, no loss of low end torque either.

NickZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Mustang GT, 2017 Lexus GX460
Vehicle Showcase
I got one on mine, tinny bit (VERY TINNY) of more intake sound from interior at specific rpm. The only way seems to notice it is when I open the hood,,, saw it,,, ask some one to rev it up,,, ok, it's there alright...
Seems the power band is more linear, more settled. I have a KN Drop-in, the AA MIT, and MBRP Cat-Back. Power delivery might be that i haven't gotta tune yet.
Wish this help.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
You will hear a bit more of the blow off sounds if you keep it in bypass configuration.t
more pssshhhhh.
Sponsored