Air In Take Filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I have a few of these paperless filters with just the screens if anyone wants to buy one? I just need to figure out my cost for filter, 30 minutes labor, and shipping out.
97A9C464-E9B6-4103-B4E6-A58768677BF4.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I'm sorry for not getting on this forum as much as I would like. Especially to fill you guy in on where we are at. I apologize for that.

Rather than go with a panel design, we incorporated a design /concept that is a bit different and it needs to be sorted out.
We are working on getting this completed. You guys have been amazing for waiting on us. I completely understand if you have or will throw in the towel and purchase another brand.

But don't get me wrong, we will have a 6th gen Mustang filter. This is for sure. We will either nail down this more radical design or go to a panel filter. If panel no doubt it will still out flow and absolutely out filter whats available.

If you guys need me, feel free to contact me so I can respond much quicker. 1800 778 9898

Again I apologize for any inconvenience.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
for a wider market and higher sales immediately , if I were going to actually get one to market FAST, the replacement oem style flat panel would be the best choice, later on for any other style.
at this rate of development my original prediction of 3-6 months from mid-November ends in mid May. Sure hope you can get it done by then, but right now even I am having second thoughts.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.