Aftermarket leather

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
Can anyone recommend a shop to do aftermarket leather seats? It wasnt in the cards for me to upgrade to premium, so I'm looking into going this route. I emailed Katzkin, and got the following response:

Hi Richard!

We are so excited to see that you’re interested in Katzkin! We will begin working on patterns for the 2015 Mustang once the vehicle is available at dealerships. We don’t currently have an ETA. Please check back within the next couple months for more information.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Have a great day!
Sponsored

BLKS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK S550
call roadwire! they just did a phenomenal job on our 2015 sema project. They have the sport bucket pattern along with the recaros.

OP
OP
rumson

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
Thanks, I'll check them out! Could you give me an idea of what you paid?

BLKS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK S550
sorry no idea they used the car for prototype so I got real lucky.

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
You could also check out Classico leather seat covers. We considered them for our new Prius. I will be looking at them again after I get my Convertible V6 which leather or Premium package WAS NOT an option. IIRC, it was about +/- $500 for two front buckets, split rear seat and center console cover. IIRC the Katskins were well over $1,000, maybe even around $1,500. The Prius Chat web community seemed to be pretty pleased with the Classico covers, for what it's worth. Good luck.
Sponsored