Sponsored

Aftermarket heated steering wheel?

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm trying to decide if I should update the steering wheel to something more aggressive. However, I don't want to lose the heated option. Has anyone tried to install an aftermarket wheel with heating? How does it compare to stock?

Also, for those with Safe and Smart package, do you lose the wheel vibration if you swap out to aftermarket? I'm leaning with Beith but he doesn't do heated option.
Sponsored

bergdon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I know Dyna Performance will allow you to retain the heated option.

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
I'm trying to decide if I should update the steering wheel to something more aggressive. However, I don't want to lose the heated option. Has anyone tried to install an aftermarket wheel with heating? How does it compare to stock?

Also, for those with Safe and Smart package, do you lose the wheel vibration if you swap out to aftermarket? I'm leaning with Beith but he doesn't do heated option.
following. i got the Safe and Smart package too. any ideas about wheel vibration?

js19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I have a steering wheel from S550euros. The heating on it is absolutely great. I would say probably better than OEM. Can't comment on vibration though, what is the vibration for? May be able to do a test for you depending.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I have the Beith. You will still have the wheel vibrations when leaving your lane.

following. i got the Safe and Smart package too. any ideas about wheel vibration?

Sponsored

OP
OP

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a steering wheel from S550euros. The heating on it is absolutely great. I would say probably better than OEM. Can't comment on vibration though, what is the vibration for? May be able to do a test for you depending.
Post pic of your wheel. The heating is just on sides, not top unless you have all leather?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
You can send your OEM wheel to Beith and have it refinished. Perhaps they could maintain the heating?

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
I have the Beith. You will still have the wheel vibrations when leaving your lane.
good that's what's up. Im thinking to get Beith, do they have heated steering wheel as well?