Sponsored

Active Exhaust Question

Treefrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium
I love my active exhaust with roush h pipe. Loud when i want, quiet when I don't.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve said it on here before and I’m sure that people won’t like it. I did not get the active exhaust because it’s dumb. I don’t wanna fuck around with the problems it has and change it all the time. I wanted my exhaust to be as loud as I wanted it to be so no switches.

Order a PP2 one has no choice in the matter. That said I removed the AE for the exact reason mentioned.

That switch dance must be done EVERY time the car is restarted. Or as the real hardcore drivers say switched on LMAO

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I have a 2020 Mustang GT with active exhaust. I had the Ford Performance X pipe installed to keep it all Ford. Definitely worth the money.
Here is a YouTube video of a comparison between the X and H pipes.

shonole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I have a Switchfire that was on my car for less than 100 miles that I haven't had the motivation to list for sale if anyone is interested. It sounded great, but when I put the long tube headers on it was a bit too much for me. Had to go back to a resonator.
Edit: I actually have a Steeda H and upgraded clamps that I never installed as well.
Still have either?

Sponsored

paulm1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
pau
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT mustang
I did SR performance x pipe because i'm a cheapskate. Worked fine, sounds great in track mode. Quiet mode still nice and soft for long trips.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Sound is subjective. I found the oem exhaust/mufflers way too tinny and hollow sounding after adding the x pipe. A tad louder yes but tone suffered leading to redoing full exhaust. But others find it pleasing so you just need to find what works for you.
Sponsored