OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Procharged
That the same thing I'm getting ready to do. I just sold the shopping center where my business is. So, I have to move by next month. Not going to be fun. BTW I was raised in Tuttle. :-)

Nice man, sounds like a fun ride ;)

We'll have to cross paths soon, I'd love to check out the car.

We moved our residence & business to Tuttle, OK two weeks ago, so still getting boxes unpacked and settled in here.

I'm heading over to MWC today to do some painting at the old shop before we turn in keys to the landlord.
Sponsored

PowerAdderGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks but, I'm going to try to get this setup maxed out before I switch to something new. I maybe already there. The blower is only good to 1100 hp. That would only be 900rwhp if there is a 20% loss.
What model (F1A) do you have? I have seen an F1A-94 go 7.84@176 at 3600lbs = 1500+HP

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
What model (F1A) do you have? I have seen an F1A-94 go 7.84@176 at 3600lbs = 1500+HP
There are about (7) cars with F-1A-94's in the 7 second zone now.

However, I believe this customer has the standard "A"
Which is a killer street blower, with a robust midrange boost curve.

However, will stop flowing air up top near redline.
Boost will go up, but power will level off, due to drive input.

Depending on the motor, standard "A" blowers can make between 900-1,100 rwhp HP.

OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just have a standard F1A. We are looking at a F-2 or the F1A-94. The F-2 will require a bit of work if it will fit at all.

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
That the same thing I'm getting ready to do. I just sold the shopping center where my business is. So, I have to move by next month. Not going to be fun. BTW I was raised in Tuttle. :-)

Nice man, we love it out here. Country feel with lots of land.

We'll definitely have to meet up this Spring. Have you joined the OKC Mustang Club? They are pretty active, so I'm going to try to get out to more monthly events this year.

With a 2 year old, has been a challenge.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No I haven't joined. I will probably join this spring. We will have to get together and maybe run the cars at the track. If we can get mine to the 4 digit mark. ;-) I do have a built Motor in mine.

Nice man, we love it out here. Country feel with lots of land.

We'll definitely have to meet up this Spring. Have you joined the OKC Mustang Club? They are pretty active, so I'm going to try to get out to more monthly events this year.

With a 2 year old, has been a challenge.

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
No I haven't joined. I will probably join this spring. We will have to get together and maybe run the cars at the track. If we can get mine to the 4 digit mark. ;-) I do have a built Motor in mine.
100%, I'm down anytime ;)

OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The tuner was messing around with the timing. He was being conservative. I do have a new issue. The car is cutting off the gas pedal when it hits 4th gear. Anyone know a fix for that?

Any updates? Missing hp found?

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The tuner was messing around with the timing. He was being conservative. I do have a new issue. The car is cutting off the gas pedal when it hits 4th gear. Anyone know a fix for that?
What's the mph when it does this?

Sponsored

amotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PROCHARGED BLACK GT PREMIUIM
I would go with spring pressure. Sounds like floating a valve. Both our cars with F1 prochargers did this. talked to a hellcat guru about this problem and he said to bump the timing up in small increments until it smooths out. Waallaaaaa it worked. and didn't have to change anything...

OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, We will give it a try today.

I would go with spring pressure. Sounds like floating a valve. Both our cars with F1 prochargers did this. talked to a hellcat guru about this problem and he said to bump the timing up in small increments until it smooths out. Waallaaaaa it worked. and didn't have to change anything...

OP
OP
tim03cobra

tim03cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We just turned on all of the torque management and it quit doing the shift freakout. It also made 914 rwhp. But, how do you get the traction control to completely turn off. We held the button for 9 seconds but it's still on till you hit 40 mph.