2019 BULLITT DHG

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
Still not showing available on the site yet. Been waiting for these and the shifter trim ring!

RR STANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP RACE RED

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Any have an update on timing? I despise the run of the mill pony center caps. I signed up on the website, but if it's gonna be a while, I need to source something else for the interim.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Any have an update on timing? I despise the run of the mill pony center caps. I signed up on the website, but if it's gonna be a while, I need to source something else for the interim.
With how locked down the UK is it may be a while.

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Both the Fixed and Floating Wheelcaps have been designed and developed:

B01.jpg

Production of Ventilators and other critical components to support healthcare services is a top priority.
If there is some downtime, the wheelcaps will be slotted into production.
If interested, please fill in the Poll: HERE

@Voo Doo
@Schwerin
I need to source a DHG (B5) painted part from Ford to serve as a sample to match up the green anodizing color on the caps and shifter surround.
Wing mirrors, Gas tank cover and Door handles are good options but are there any other small parts on the BULLITT which could work?
The little trim piece next to the door handle (FR3Z-63218A14-AA) will be ideal but unsure if they are available individually or part of the door handle assembly.
Annotation 2020-03-27 164213.jpg

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I've actually been thinking of having my mirrors cars wrapped in Chrome like the original 68 car, I can't find any place online that offers cap replacements so there may be a market there from people for colored replacements.

Maybe Speaker grills/covers with the logo: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/3f8AAOSwm79cqrtC/s-l300.jpg

A/C vent covers in DHG: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ir8AAOSw9GVb2yYy/s-l400.jpg

I have no problem waiting till this is all over before ordering anything. I also don't wanna give delivery/mail guys more work than they already have.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Does anyone actually know if the 5 spurs shifter surround is dark highland green or not?
In all the pictures it looks a lot lighter tone
Thks

Sponsored

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Does anyone actually know if the 5 spurs shifter surround is dark highland green or not?
In all the pictures it looks a lot lighter tone
Thks
I'm looking to source some DHG parts from Ford to compare colors.

I'm aware that the colors have to match, those with my KR-Armrest for the BULLITT can attest that the green thread on it perfectly matches the green thread on the OEM armrest.
Matching paint for the Shifter Surround and Wheelcaps is a lot easier and could already be a close match:

01.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
IMHO.... interior lighting will make the DHG surround appear to be black...not green!! If these cars are outside in the shade, they look Black!! ... I say do the green you have to work with!! There is zero DHG part in the interior of these cars anyway!! It’s not a huge concern for me!!!

any other thots guys?? Pls chime in!!!! Thanx Ric

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Someone had posted a while back the paint recipe that the body shop used for DHG B5.
It's probably buried in a thread here.

That might help.

Edit: Had it saved, attached. Thanks to whoever originally posted it.
DHG_Paint.jpeg

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
IMHO.... interior lighting will make the DHG surround appear to be black...not green!! If these cars are outside in the shade, they look Black!! ... I say do the green you have to work with!! There is zero DHG part in the interior of these cars anyway!! It’s not a huge concern for me!!!

any other thots guys?? Pls chime in!!!! Thanx Ric
Agreed regarding the Shifter Surround since there is nothing in the interior to compare with.

The optional green colored wheelcaps need to match since they will be compared to the exterior body paint (DHG) on the car.
My thought was since I'm going to match DHG for the Wheelcaps I might as well do it for the Shifter Surround too.

Going to source this removable panel from a BULLITT customer in UK since many/all of the Ford dealerships are shut:

upload_2020-3-28_16-48-11.png

Thanks, I saw your screenshot with info about the paint, would help in achieving a perfect match.
Sponsored