38 Years of Mustangs

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great collage of pictures!! Love all the Mustangs!!
Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Wow, very cool. True Mustang fan right there!

And yes, fox body 5.0's were AWESOME back in the day, and I still love seeing them out on the road especially one that's mint, which is a rare but beautiful sight.

Back in 1989 me and a couple friends took a trip from NJ to Myrtle beach in our friends brand new Mustang GT. Felt like a king in that car. That was my first experience with the awesome feeling of torque and how it pushed you back in the seat with virtual ease. I remember thinking how cool it was how he would always start out in 2nd gear. The car just seemed so damn ballsy at the time.

Sponsored

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
Diggin' all the 4-eyes!

OP
OP
mustang#16

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Great stuff man!
Thanks!

Thanks!

Just plain awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!

Great photo!
Thanks!

Very nice!! I bet you got a lot great memories & stories about those Mustangs!
Thanks! Yes, I sure do have great memories and stories!

Awesome!

Hey, it's OK to show the picture of your Mustang II. You're among friends. Come on... admit you had one.
Thanks! LOL! Actually, no Mustang II. The King Cobras were kinda cool looking but with a 130 HP 5.0, performance wasn't that great.

Great collage of pictures!! Love all the Mustangs!!
Thanks!

:coolphotos:
Thanks!

Awesome pics man thanks for sharing
Thanks!

smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Auto, 13 Escape SEL
And I thought I had a problem lol :headbonk: great cars btw :cool:

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Very cool. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your S550.:cheers:

OP
OP
mustang#16

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Very nice. What were your favorites?
My favorite of them all (not counting my S550, of course) was the 1985 Mustang GT. It was the last year that you could get a Mustang with a
carburetor (Holley 4-barrel). This engine was the most evolved and refined of the carbureted 5.0's. This engine also had a roller cam, stainless
steel tubular headers, and dual exhaust. A really nice engine if you like traditional V8s!

The interior was also upgraded. The dash was updated to look "aircraft-inspired" and featured amber lighting, just like in some jet aircraft. The
seats and door panels were very nice with the door panels being padded and with nice trim.

The exterior was updated and looked especially clean from the side and back (liked the amber turn signals, too). Enjoy these photos below of
my 1985 Mustang GT.

My next favorite would be my 1971 Mustang Mach 1. Grabber Blue, 351 Cleveland V8, man, that thing was pure muscle and looked great to my
eyes. It was my first car and gave me the Mustang bug for the rest of my life, LOL.
1_bell104-R3-E178.jpg
2_bell104-R3-E143.jpg
3_bell104-R3-E142.jpg
4_interior.jpg
5_bell104-R3-E160.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mustang#16

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Wow, very cool. True Mustang fan right there!

And yes, fox body 5.0's were AWESOME back in the day, and I still love seeing them out on the road especially one that's mint, which is a rare but beautiful sight.

Back in 1989 me and a couple friends took a trip from NJ to Myrtle beach in our friends brand new Mustang GT. Felt like a king in that car. That was my first experience with the awesome feeling of torque and how it pushed you back in the seat with virtual ease. I remember thinking how cool it was how he would always start out in 2nd gear. The car just seemed so damn ballsy at the time.
Thanks!

Diggin' all the 4-eyes!
Thanks!

And I thought I had a problem lol :headbonk: great cars btw :cool:
LOL! Thanks!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your S550.:cheers:
Thanks! Definitely enjoying the S550!

Kashawy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT, 2012 Black Golf GTi
That's a lot of Mustangs over the years. And I've seen you've chosen Race Red for the most of them.

I'm about to own my very first Mustang and I'm pretty excited. Do you like Race Red on the S550? I'm between Race Red, Competition Orange or Triple Yellow.

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Race Red
Nice photos! That's pretty rad that you've always been a Mustang guy. I'm curious as to what your motivation for having multiple cars of the same body style is? For instance, you had 2 early S197 GT's; and 3 late ones. Do you like changing colors or what? :)

OP
OP
mustang#16

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That's a lot of Mustangs over the years. And I've seen you've chosen Race Red for the most of them.

I'm about to own my very first Mustang and I'm pretty excited. Do you like Race Red on the S550? I'm between Race Red, Competition Orange or Triple Yellow.
Yes, I like Race Red on the S550. Choosing colors is the hardest part of buying a car for me but I looked at Deep Impact Blue, Race Red, and Triple Yellow. After sleeping on it for a few days, I chose Race Red. I went back and forth on Triple Yellow but Race Red won in the end. I never considered Competition Orange.

Here are 3 photos of my Race Red S550.
20141129_160725.jpg
20141129_160804.jpg
20141129_160839.jpg
Sponsored