350 production on hold??

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I ordered my GT350 back in October 2015 and put a $1,000 deposit (DIB, Tech, black roof). A month later I stopped by the dealership and the sales manager I was dealing with was no longer there. The new sales manager and GM didn't even know the allocation was mine! I showed them my receipts and they apologized and assigned the allocation back to me. Fast forward to Jan 2016 and the GM called the Regional Rep who told us that the allocations for all the dealers in our area are "Priority 1" whatever that means. They also claimed I can't get a DORA until I get a VIN. Guess I won't get my car for a while longer. No rush though, but now I'm changing my mind on the color...maybe I will change it to a AG, black stripes, black roof...
You should have received a DORA after Ford Accepted the order
Sponsored

GT2344

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic Silver HP/TP
You should have received a DORA after Ford Accepted the order
I'll ask for one again...I'd really like to get something other than a receipt with my name on it.

BTW...I forgot to mention the Regional Rep was saying something about the reason for the delay was that they were having problems with either the wheel wells or welds...he was on speaker so I didn't make it out very well from across he desk. But he said it should be resolved soon. Sorry, I didn't want to push too hard for a better explanation (they're charging me a very low ADM).

OP
OP

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I think things are moving again..for those that are still waiting.

Just got an email from my dealer this morning that I got moved to Unscheduled-Clean

Nazaar33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infinity M45, 2009 Nissan GTR, 2015 F150
Thanks for that update. Gives us people waiting some hope that things are moving again.

I think things are moving again..for those that are still waiting.

Just got an email from my dealer this morning that I got moved to Unscheduled-Clean
Sponsored