Sponsored

3 GT 500 allocations available

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R/ 2006 Ford GT/ 1965 289 Cobra
My Ford Dealer has 3 GT500 allocations available. I have no financial ties to the dealer, am just a very satisfied repeat customer.

If you are interested, PM me for contact. Everyone I have sent to them have raved about the great treatment and pricing.

Best-

Jeff
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
My Ford Dealer has 3 GT500 allocations available. I have no financial ties to the dealer, am just a very satisfied repeat customer.

If you are interested, PM me for contact. Everyone I have sent to them have raved about the great treatment and pricing.

Best-

Jeff
Um....

Last I heard, no dealers know thier allocations yet. How can this be? Is this a list? Are they CF track pack allocations? How is it your dealer knows this already?

And tell us more about the pricing.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Um....

Last I heard, no dealers know thier allocations yet. How can this be? Is this a list? Are they CF track pack allocations? How is it your dealer knows this already?

My dealer received his allocation this afternoon at 3:49pm. 1 500 and 1 350.

And of course, 0 ā€œgoldenā€ tickets.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
He could have purchased the guaranteed allocation from two other dealers to come up with three. My dealer did this and had 6 allocations.

OP
OP

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Um....

They are a no BS dealer. I purchased ā€˜17 GT 350 R, several fleet trucks, etc. Treated me great. I referred several others, they raved about their purchases, none with ADM.

If your are serious, PM me and Iā€™ll get you their contact. Umm....

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Iam buying my car from a small Ford dealer in rural Nebraska but as dumb luck would have it I was #2 on another Ford Dealers list too. So anyway, long story made short this dealer called me and just said that the guy who was #1 just saw the pricing and said he was dropping off the list. I didn't ask the dealer what his ADM is going to be but if anybody is interested you can also send me a message as well. He most likely will be asking over MSRP but I didn't ask him since I know Iam getting one for positive from the small town rural dealer. I can't afford 2 of these babys!!!!!! LOL Iam the guy who called 41 Ford Dealers before actually finding somebody who had not presold their allocation of 1 car. So I've kept all these guys names and numbers just in case.

OP
OP

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iam buying my car from a small Ford dealer in rural Nebraska but as dumb luck would have it I was #2 on another Ford Dealers list too. So anyway, long story made short this dealer called me and just said that the guy who was #1 just saw the pricing and said he was dropping off the list. I didn't ask the dealer what his ADM is going to be but if anybody is interested you can also send me a message as well. He most likely will be asking over MSRP but I didn't ask him since I know Iam getting one for positive from the small town rural dealer. I can't afford 2 of these babys!!!!!! LOL Iam the guy who called 41 Ford Dealers before actually finding somebody who had not presold their allocation of 1 car. So I've kept all these guys names and numbers just in case.
Youā€™re a good man. That conduct makes this forum what it is.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Youā€™re a good man. That conduct makes this forum what it is.
THANK YOU FOR THE VERY KIND WORDS. Iam an old ancient guy of 68 and any time I can help someone I certainly will do so. On a side note, I have some really good friends that live in Tucson in the Saddlebrooke area. Small world sometimes. If anybody finds out who makes that Gurney Flap for Ford please let me know as I don't want to spend $1,500 for the handling package but do want the gurney flap.

OP
OP

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THANK YOU FOR THE VERY KIND WORDS. Iam an old ancient guy of 68 and any time I can help someone I certainly will do so. On a side note, I have some really good friends that live in Tucson in the Saddlebrooke area. Small world sometimes. If anybody finds out who makes that Gurney Flap for Ford please let me know as I don't want to spend $1,500 for the handling package but do want the gurney flap.
Chuck, Iā€™m sure the aftermarket will jump up fast once the cars are out. Iā€™ll ask AAR if they are interested, since DSG is the one who invented it

OP
OP

ARMRER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Best-

Jeff
Hey Gents,

Dealer texted me, allocations are now sold.
Nice work if you grabbed one.

Best-

Jeff

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Hey Gents,

Dealer texted me, allocations are now sold.
Nice work if you grabbed one.

Best-

Jeff
Iam just a little bit confused with this post of "allocations are now sold, did anybody here get one???". My understanding is "Every Ford Dealer" that paid their $2,500 in Shelby Club Fees will be entitled to get 1 allocation on a GT500 and 1 allocation on a GT350. So the dealer "Knows" if he joined the club and beat the "Time Frame Deadline". So there shouldn't be any questions of "Did the Dealer get an allocation". He either joined or he didn't join. Atleast thats the way my dealer explained it to me. Iam getting a GT500 from a small dealer that indeed did join the Shelby Club so Iam just now waiting somewhat impatiently for him to call me and tell me that the order bank is NOW OPEN. With this week being the 4th of July Iam now thinking it will probably be the following monday of July 8th but I fully admit Iam just guessing. But when you are a super executive with a large corporation like FORD many of these guys will be taking time off surrounding the upcoming holiday. I guess we'll find out soon. But I admit the "waiting" is annoying.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Hi Chuck,
This is your good friend Melange. I suggest that if you really want the Gurney flap to just go ahead and order it from your build with the factory. After market knock-offs in many cases wonā€™t match up with the factory part. If your order the factory part later it will cost more. You will also need to find someone to install it for you if you get it later and then you are taking chances that they will do it right. Finally your build will reflect in your VIN number if you make alterations it may affect the collectibility of the car. Call me crazy but I am requesting the painted on stripes. I hate the water spots on the vinyl stripes on my GT350 and I canā€™t get them out. Anyway these arenā€™t cars we need but cars we want. If you want the Gurney flap donā€™t let $1500 stop you. Be happy my friend and remember. ā€œMelange Still Races!ā€

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Hi Chuck,
This is your good friend Melange. I suggest that if you really want the Gurney flap to just go ahead and order it from your build with the factory. After market knock-offs in many cases wonā€™t match up with the factory part. If your order the factory part later it will cost more. You will also need to find someone to install it for you if you get it later and then you are taking chances that they will do it right. Finally your build will reflect in your VIN number if you make alterations it may affect the collectibility of the car. Call me crazy but I am requesting the painted on stripes. I hate the water spots on the vinyl stripes on my GT350 and I canā€™t get them out. Anyway these arenā€™t cars we need but cars we want. If you want the Gurney flap donā€™t let $1500 stop you. Be happy my friend and remember. ā€œMelange Still Races!ā€
I just sent you a long message.
Sponsored