23 S550 Tracking Thread

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Personally couldn't find a 23 Tracking Thread, and so I decided to create one.

Here is my order:
Price: $48,828 (Dealer Invoice)

Ordered: 10/7/2022
Scheduled Email: 10/27/2022
Scheduled for: 12/12/2022
Built/Blend: 12/16/2022
Arrival at Dealer: 01/12/2023
Picked Up: 01/16/2023

Spec:
Mischievous Purple Exterior
Showstopper Red Interior
401A
Active Exhaust
B&O Sound System
10 Speed
1669832260877.png

"Mods" Ordered:
Axial LED Side Marker Lights (Clear)
Corsa Extreme Active Catback
Ford Performance Coyote Badges (Blacked Out)
Headlight Amber Corner Vinyl Blackout
MMD Grille; Black (Upper & Lower)
MMD V Series Spoiler (Mischievous Purple)
MP Concepts Full Replacement Decklid (Gloss Black)
Rear Bumper Marker Lens Vinyl
Renegade Euro Taillights (15-17 Taillights)

On Arrival:
Ceramic Tint
Starlight Headliner
Spoiler Installation
Black Badges Installation
Headlight Tint Installation
Rear Reflectors Tint Installation

--
Pickup Footage:

Sponsored

Last edited:

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Seems like roughly a 3 week wait for scheduling, finally got scheduled today for January 9th (my birthday!) after waiting since November 10th (also USMC birthday). 301a, manual, "nite pony" pack, AE, Eruption Green.

I was planning this order as an "in case" if the '24s are even more expensive...but what are the chances your car (hopefully) starts getting built the week of your birthday lol?

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Seems like roughly a 3 week wait for scheduling, finally got scheduled today for January 9th (my birthday!) after waiting since November 10th (also USMC birthday). 301a, manual, "nite pony" pack, AE, Eruption Green.

I was planning this order as an "in case" if the '24s are even more expensive...but what are the chances your car (hopefully) starts getting built the week of your birthday lol?
Looks like we both have crazy timelines. My car is being built two days after my graduation. I'll keep this post updated with ETA on my arrival. I'm beyond ready for my car to come in.

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Finally got the VIN today. But the build date has been pushed to 1/16 because they initially forgot to order the Magneride and rear spoiler and had to change the order.

2022-12-07 17_04_27-Prod. Mustang M.- Nitro Pro.png

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
That's awesome news.

Sponsored

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered a Gt premium with performance pack, magneRide, B&O with dark ceramic leather on Oct 13. Received this email this morning.
EC1F40A2-3B2E-4EF6-9ED8-BC1FA0F081D2.jpeg

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I ordered a Gt premium with performance pack, magneRide, B&O with dark ceramic leather on Oct 13. Received this email this morning.
This is a default response to anyone who hasn't been scheduled yet. My guess is one of the items on your car is a constraint? Hopefully you'll get scheduled soon.

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium

Sponsored

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
This is a default response to anyone who hasn't been scheduled yet. My guess is one of the items on your car is a constraint? Hopefully you'll get scheduled soon.
So what happens when an item is a constraint? Are they going to send me an email in another month telling me they’re not gonna build it? The dealer told me 6-8 months, so I was prepared for that. Until I read on here people were getting build dates in a much shorter time period. There’s nothing special about my order except maybe the dark ceramic seats. If that’s a problem just give me black!

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Good point! I thought all mustangs were mach 1 these days
If I could afford one I definitely would.

So what happens when an item is a constraint? Are they going to send me an email in another month telling me they’re not gonna build it? The dealer told me 6-8 months, so I was prepared for that. Until I read on here people were getting build dates in a much shorter time period. There’s nothing special about my order except maybe the dark ceramic seats. If that’s a problem just give me black!
Depends. Honestly I have no idea if there are any constraints on the Mustangs. You could just not be scheduled yet (they schedule builds every Thursday). Personally, just wait it out. The orders have closed, and it could be that Ford might be waiting for parts for magneride or pp. According to the Youtuber who is big in the Maverick world (works for Ford (can't think of his name right now)), there shouldn't be any issue with Ford building all of the Mustangs.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Its an automated email that goes out like every 45 days or something like that. I got one after my car went to Built status LOL. Don’t fret too much, at least not yet. Hopefully they schedule a bunch either next week or the following (assuming they follow 2022’s scheduling pattern).

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
According to the belgian Ford sales director I spoke to a few days ago there are currently no constraints.
Sponsored