22 S550 Tracking Thread

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Yesterday was an absolute whirlwind but my B.B. is now home with me and I got to spend the day bonding with her. đź’™

She is just stunning and I’ll never get tired of that roar, wow. What an amazing feat of engineering she is and I feel so lucky and privileged to know she’s mine and I was able to experience the V8 in all its glory. Really hoping the scheduling emails start up again and the Ford stork keeps making the rounds because these cars are amazing!

68FEE132-396D-488F-B58B-E75BDBBA0AA7.jpeg
Beautiful ride and glad you got to spend some quality time together!! Congrats!! :clap:
Sponsored

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
The Ford sales director called me for an update:
He's got the vehicle on order, and it's already planned to week 11/28. Delivery is scheduled 10 weeks after production, so end of February.

He has apologized once again on behalf of Ford and offered me as compensation a visit and a driver training with a professional driver at Ford's internal test center in Belgium.
Here are the latest news. It looks like they made a new order and its already scheduled to day 12/6/22.

The Ford director kept his word I guess:
2022-10-31 16_48_13-Window.png

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Here are the latest news. It looks like they made a new order and its already scheduled to day 12/6/22.

The Ford director kept his word I guess:
2022-10-31 16_48_13-Window.png
There's always a mainframe somewhere.
It's really true that z/OS runs the economy of the world.

Sorry about the OT but as an IT Consultant, I couldn't do anything else than smiling when I saw this, actually, I'm not a mainframe guy but I admit I always had the greatest admiration for them.

@shifti550 Happy for you!

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1986 SVO, 1995 Mstng GT, 2020 Edge ST, 22 Mstng GT
My car shipped. My delivery window is 11/5 to 11/11. I looked on the order track web page and it found my car. but there is no tracking information. Should I reach out to ford performance? Just keep checking back on the ordertrack.app , or is there somewhere else to check convoy shipment?

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
Checked the trackers this morning and my car is officially IN TRANSIT!!! First day of second delivery window was yesterday. Hopefully it arrives soon!

United Road is showing my delivery as “inactive” so I’m guessing a different company is delivering it?

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Truly felt like a kid on Halloween yesterday picking up my long awaited ride! :like: After 6 months and 2 days, she is finally home. As others have said, definitely worth the wait. I hope those still waiting , get their's soon and experience the sheer joy of that first ride home.

Here are the celebratory first pics. Not the best sun and she's a tad dirty as I told them not to clean the exterior. PPF and ceramic appointment is set in a couple weeks but hopefully earlier, and my guy will get her prepped.

This has been one crazy ride for sure, but its been great taking it with many of you here. :clap:

mustang.jpg
mustang2.jpg

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Truly felt like a kid on Halloween yesterday picking up my long awaited ride! :like: After 6 months and 2 days, she is finally home. As others have said, definitely worth the wait. I hope those still waiting , get their's soon and experience the sheer joy of that first ride home.

Here are the celebratory first pics. Not the best sun and she's a tad dirty as I told them not to clean the exterior. PPF and ceramic appointment is set in a couple weeks but hopefully earlier, and my guy will get her prepped.

This has been one crazy ride for sure, but its been great taking it with many of you here. :clap:

mustang.jpg
mustang2.jpg
She’s beautiful! Congratulations! Enjoy!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

mustang.jpg
mustang2.jpg
Looks great, congrats!

Sponsored

5doorsoffury

Threads
Reaction score
a forsaken branch of the wavefunction called ny,
First Name
this guy
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
So I figured today was the last day of the delivery window so I emailed ford performance to find out when the next window will be and this is what they told me.
Screenshot_20221101-095223_Gmail.jpg

thank god

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1986 SVO, 1995 Mstng GT, 2020 Edge ST, 22 Mstng GT
I reached out to ford performance by email. they responded quickly but did not give a lot of information. I called the dealer and spoke with sales manager. he was able to tell me the car was scanned on a rail car 10/29 and gave me the rail car number. he said it would be off loaded in petersburg, va and then truck would have to pick it up to take it to fairfax. does anyone know what rail company would go between New Boston, Mi and Petersburg, Va?

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
I picked up my 22 Coastal Limited convertible today. Pics coming tomorrow.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Well well, she arrived today! Tomorrow she will be registered and gain license plates, I plan on taking delivery on friday.
The "don't touch her" was my explicit request and I can say they didn't, she's not going to be even washed.

I had a really pleasant experience with my dealer, overall, the best professionals I had the pleasure to deal with. Many many thanks to the Autosara store in Melegnano especially Giulio, he's a salesman type that is rare these days.

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg
Sponsored