It was one helluva run.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Thatā€™s a big loss of insight. A bigggg loss as he provided lots of other info also!!! Scheduling info, Order Guides, and more!!! BIG LOSS!! Key for someone with access, but also willing to research, pull the info, and share it on the BlueOvalForum in a timely and reliable manner!!
I thanked him a couple of times during the six month process for my car. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Last edited:

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Treigh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang HPP
I have access to FMCDealer, I wonder where you go to find it

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Well, Ford is going to be selling direct like Telsa in the future so chances are they are restructuring. However, seeing 37 years in the image maybe he just retired?

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Knowledgeable customers are probably too much of a PITA for dealers! Candidly, without this access to dealers guides I would not have the car exactly the way that I wanted it!! Now, if Ford had their Build and Price tool current and working, etc etc etc!!!

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Perhaps an Audit thing. Our external auditors required a review of computer access for all employees to be sure they had what they needed but didnā€™t have access to things, even seemingly trivial things, that were not required for their job. Just another internal control.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I think, from just general things, he is a retired employee but had approval to access and provide the info. Yep, probably tightening things up. I wish the sales people at dealers would get really engaged for their customers. Some few do (like Granger), but many do not. If I were a salesman I would have a folder (hard copy or on the computer) so that I could provide accurate, timely info to my customers for ordering and on the status of their orders! And Iā€™d try to communicate all updates and touch base with them at least monthly! Iā€™d sure try!!!
Perhaps an Audit thing. Our external auditors required a review of computer access for all employees to be sure they had what they needed but didnā€™t have access to things, even seemingly trivial things, that were not required for their job. Just another internal control.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
He was the moderator of several Blue Oval sub forums where much of the information we get comes from. He will be sorely missed. Hopefully this was a voluntary move in preparation for retirement.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
I have access to FMCDealer, I wonder where you go to find it
I'd guess somewhere on the sales portion, or as someone directly working for Ford. I'm certain you need to be granted access by a district overseer or someone higher in Ford's chain of command. I've searched about myself and keep hitting sales-only portions that I have no access to as a tech.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
I think, from just general things, he is a retired employee but had approval to access and provide the info. Yep, probably tightening things up. I wish the sales people at dealers would get really engaged for their customers. Some few do (like Granger), but many do not. If I were a salesman I would have a folder (hard copy or on the computer) so that I could provide accurate, timely info to my customers for ordering and on the status of their orders! And Iā€™d try to communicate all updates and touch base with them at least monthly! Iā€™d sure try!!!
Then like most jobs youā€™d get chastised for not following procedures because it wasnā€™t their idea. After constantly being beat down youā€™d be like Fk it.
Sponsored