Sponsored

2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Gator12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford 150; 2023 M1 HP 6MT
As my "scheduled week of" changed several times I was starting to get skeptical in regard to whether my vehicle was going to be built or not. I checked the tracking the following day and it was showing "in production" finally, with a blend date as of 20230309. The next day I was able to print out my window sticker so perhaps I can say that I am in the safe zone now! Did anyone else have any luck with their order? I ordered the Mach 1; 6sp tremec, HP, in shadow black on 1 Oct 22.
Sponsored

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
My window sticker finally popped up on Tuesday morning. Ordered my car on 9/29/22.
Blend date 20230308, all good now in my eyes also. Last of vin is #2010. Fighter jet grey, HP, elite package, appearance package, recaros, navi, rear seat delete. Next week I will post pics of car getting assembled on the assembly line. I got a connection on the assembly line thanks to my pals at Evolution Performance in PA, they build the most badass mustangs around hands down!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
After all the waiting after build, it almost makes sense to order from the dealer down the street from the factory, if they'll deal. Took about four weeks for mine to get to Granger Motors after it's build day, ridiculous. The horrible truth though, mine was probably on the short side of average last year.

Never buying another new car, period. My M1 is awesome, and there are too many older cool cars I want to own, that and Ford has gone in the wrong philosophic direction, :facepalm: IMHO. And I'm not adding a thing to that, :lipssealed::curse::angry: as I don't want to get banned, third strike you know.

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
Finally my order went from In Production to Built today. Now the waiting game on shipping begins.

Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Finally my order went from In Production to Built today. Now the waiting game on shipping begins.

Perhaps the VIN tracker is shut down for updating, but I just checked on mine and it wouldn't even accept it...said I needed to input a valid VIN. I've been checking it every couple of days. Last update was 03/03 which was the blend date. Guess I'll give it try in the morning and see what happens.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Perhaps the VIN tracker is shut down for updating, but I just checked on mine and it wouldn't even accept it...said I needed to input a valid VIN. I've been checking it every couple of days. Last update was 03/03 which was the blend date. Guess I'll give it try in the morning and see what happens.
Try going through the Ford Canada order tracking. When I could not get ours to work, this one did. Good luck

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I checked with Anthony from Ford Performance through email...said my car is built and waiting for release from the plant. ETA to my dealer is April 11th to April 17th.....so unless it goes smoother and gets released early, I guess I have over a month left to wait for it to be delivered. Hopefully, it arrives much sooner than mid April.

DWY-35th99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
99MustangGT-2023Mach1wHP-04F150FX4-96F150Sport4x4
I checked with Anthony from Ford Performance through email...said my car is built and waiting for release from the plant. ETA to my dealer is April 11th to April 17th.....so unless it goes smoother and gets released early, I guess I have over a month left to wait for it to be delivered. Hopefully, it arrives much sooner than mid April.
My VIN tracker @ Ford.com just got updated yesterday to built , The blend date was 3/3/23.
Talked to my salesman and he says Ford sent him an e mail saying my Mach1 would arrive at the dealership between 3/26/23 and 4/1/23. After , just talked to Ford Performance for an inside update and there saying about 1 week at Flat Rock including QC checks and they sent me a notice the computer / sync system in the car is up and going. Sabre , check your window sticker and see if you are Rail or Convoy. Mine is coming to VA. via convoy. FP is telling me the trucked out units are getting shipped out alot quicker than the Rail car ones. Depending on that you may see your car sooner than you think. I was just told mine will arrive sooner than later, but the dates are always subject to change. Glad to see all the guys who got the Handling Package Mach1 orders in early are finally seeing the 23s starting to show up. It has truly been a rollercoaster of questions ,worries, and doubts for me for the last 6 months. No matter what I hung in there on this 23 order. I missed the 22 order window and cannot stand what Ford has done to the dash of the coming 24s . That " Screen your face " B.S. is not for me. When the car finally gets home , I will post a pic of it sitting beside my 99 GT new edge. Its been years for this slow train coming. Been in this game since my first mustang a 91 fox body GT. My 2 teen boys are tripping harder than I am waiting for this Mach1. Soon it will all be worth it !!!
Web capture_8-3-2023_141855_shop.ford.com.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
I was informed today that my Mach 1 HP will be at the dealer on March 12th!

Good luck to all. Fingers crossed!

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
My VIN tracker @ Ford.com just got updated yesterday to built , The blend date was 3/3/23.
Talked to my salesman and he says Ford sent him an e mail saying my Mach1 would arrive at the dealership between 3/26/23 and 4/1/23. After , just talked to Ford Performance for an inside update and there saying about 1 week at Flat Rock including QC checks and they sent me a notice the computer / sync system in the car is up and going. Sabre , check your window sticker and see if you are Rail or Convoy. Mine is coming to VA. via convoy. FP is telling me the trucked out units are getting shipped out alot quicker than the Rail car ones. Depending on that you may see your car sooner than you think. I was just told mine will arrive sooner than later, but the dates are always subject to change. Glad to see all the guys who got the Handling Package Mach1 orders in early are finally seeing the 23s starting to show up. It has truly been a rollercoaster of questions ,worries, and doubts for me for the last 6 months. No matter what I hung in there on this 23 order. I missed the 22 order window and cannot stand what Ford has done to the dash of the coming 24s . That " Screen your face " B.S. is not for me. When the car finally gets home , I will post a pic of it sitting beside my 99 GT new edge. Its been years for this slow train coming. Been in this game since my first mustang a 91 fox body GT. My 2 teen boys are tripping harder than I am waiting for this Mach1. Soon it will all be worth it !!!
Web capture_8-3-2023_141855_shop.ford.com.jpeg
My window sticker says "convoy" too....so hopefully they are just under promising and will be over delivering. The VIN tracker late this afternoon, has now changed to "Built" as well...though it gives no estimate of delivery date. The delivery date of April 11th through April 17th was from a reply from Anthony at Ford Performance.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The transport on the window sticker identifies the first method of conveyance from Flat Tick plant. Some cars go to the Railyard that are close to the plant and the sticker reflects RAIL. Some go to the Flat Rocks Railyard that is several miles away, thus they go from the plant to the Railyard via truck and the sticker reflects CONVOY. Of course, some travel via CONVOY.

My 22 Mustang sticker reflected CONVOY and it traveled truck to a Flat Rock Railyard, traveled via RAIL to Denver, and was transported via truck to my dealer in Colorado Springs! Lots of various experiences.
My window sticker says "convoy" too....so hopefully they are just under promising and will be over delivering. The VIN tracker late this afternoon, has now changed to "Built" as well...though it gives no estimate of delivery date. The delivery date of April 11th through April 17th was from a reply from Anthony at Ford Performance.

ForcedHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
3/24/23: Mach 1 Premium, 700A, Elite, A10, HP, GB
Mine shows convoy but the dealer in Denver said rail is how they normally come down from Michigan. My estimated arrival date of my HP car is 4/7 and my dealer setup FreightVerify VINView so I'll get texts as the car makes it way home.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Mine shows convoy but the dealer in Denver said rail is how they normally come down from Michigan. My estimated arrival date of my HP car is 4/7 and my dealer setup FreightVerify VINView so I'll get texts as the car makes it way home.
Mine said CONVOY, but only traveled via truck on each end of a train trip. It got trucked a couple miles to the Rail Yard, traveled by rail to Kansas City, then back on a truck to Granger Iowa.

If it says RAIL, it is going via the Rail Yard on Ford Factory Grounds, If it says CONVOY, it will ship via truck, either to a Rail Yard off Ford Premises, or directly to your dealer. I was told if your dealer is more than 400 miles from the factory, it is almost always ending up on a train for at least some of the trip.
Sponsored

Last edited: