Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Correct that master volume control has to be turned and set to the desired level; after that, it can be removed.

Check the manual, I don’t recall. If I remember correctly there is a master volume control which requires the knob being plugged into it.

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
Plugged in the remote base and no change. Software is at most current. I made a jumper from constant 12v to the remote and everything works (sounds frigging amazing actually). I may just need to run a remote to a switched source...any suggestions on that?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Plugged in the remote base and no change. Software is at most current. I made a jumper from constant 12v to the remote and everything works (sounds frigging amazing actually). I may just need to run a remote to a switched source...any suggestions on that?
Are you using the remote turn on from the PAC?

Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
There has to be an easier way.. my brain exploded then started on fire reading this lol.. wtf!!

OP
OP
Johnny man

Johnny man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 mustang GT
There has to be an easier way.. my brain exploded then started on fire reading this lol.. wtf!!
I really wish there
I really wish there was, when I started my project all I wanted was a simple upgrade. Those days are over, thank god for the Amp Pro and the pre-made harnesses

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I really wish there

I really wish there was, when I started my project all I wanted was a simple upgrade. Those days are over, thank god for the Amp Pro and the pre-made harnesses
So if a guy has the premium B&O with the amp can you swap speakers and gain a little? Or do you have to go all out with aftermarket amps etc.. for some reason my rear deck speakers in my car are trash. Almost no sound coming out. I wanna swap to a different speaker with just those

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So if a guy has the premium B&O with the amp can you swap speakers and gain a little? Or do you have to go all out with aftermarket amps etc.. for some reason my rear deck speakers in my car are trash. Almost no sound coming out. I wanna swap to a different speaker with just those
You likely to notice very little improvement. Trash in equals trash out. And the rear deck speakers are choked off by the rear package tray. They are also underpowered.

OP
OP
Johnny man

Johnny man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 mustang GT
So honestly, if you wanted noticeable improvement with the least amount of effort, I know it sounds counter intuitive, but the stock speakers are not the main problem. If you put in the Amp-Pro unit and a better amp and left the stock speakers it might be enough for you personally

Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So honestly, if you wanted noticeable improvement with the least amount of effort, I know it sounds counter intuitive, but the stock speakers are not the main problem. If you put in the Amp-Pro unit and a better amp and left the stock speakers it might be enough for you personally
Interesting… I’ll look into it this spring when the car comes back out. Thanks

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
... so does the 2021 - 9 speaker system have an amp??
(no subwoofer in trunk).