Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
yeah I pine for N4G. Nearly impossible to find on used car sites...
I found 2 that I'm interested. Both PP2s, h&c seats, one is in NJ, the other in Indiana and that one has the upgraded stereo that I want. I'm seriously considering trading one of my cars for one.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I found 2 that I'm interested. Both PP2s, h&c seats, one is in NJ, the other in Indiana and that one has the upgraded stereo that I want. I'm seriously considering trading one of my cars for one.
ahh yes the AutoLenders' car...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Haha Tony beat me to the one in NJ

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Pretty tame selection. I am surprised that Eruption Green and Mischievous Purple turn out to be one-year colors. But nothing really pops other than Grabber Blue. Is the S650 supposed to be a "refined and grown up" model with a more "sophisticated" palette? Or is it just that we are heading into a recession, and car colors always get boring during recessions (check your history.)

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Such a limited selection of colors. I'm guessing the S650 will be revealed in 2023 with production as a MY24. Pure speculation on my part. Difficult to see a new Mustang with such a poor color selection. Ford, like many manufacturers, has been wrestling with several significant issues and trends the last few years alone. Maybe MY23 will be a period to regroup and recover.

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The yellow calipers were an interesting choice. Sales team left the flag on the fender too. I'd think they would clean the car up to be more stock. If that car had the stereo, and active exhaust, I'd be all over it.
and knock 10 grand off the price for starters. Outfits like AutoTraders' aren't about to go out and buy new badges or replace other decorative parts.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The yellow calipers were an interesting choice. Sales team left the flag on the fender too. I'd think they would clean the car up to be more stock. If that car had the stereo, and active exhaust, I'd be all over it.
Yeah not sure that yellow would my first choice but to each their own. It’s amazing what dealers will leave on from a trade in these days…

Sponsored

N1180

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
Charger, Mustang
Totally blunt here. I have the purple and see it as a nice change from the basics. Still I would tire of it if I saw it all the time like on the MOPARs. I think they have done just that except for the dark gray and grabber blue. 10 colors a year seem about right so long they switch out 2 or 3 for new ones.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Totally blunt here. I have the purple and see it as a nice change from the basics. Still I would tire of it if I saw it all the time like on the MOPARs. I think they have done just that except for the dark gray and grabber blue. 10 colors a year seem about right so long they switch out 2 or 3 for new ones.
Should Mustang really have only 5 grey tone (white to black) colors, 2 muted reds and 3 boring blues? How ordinary for such an extraordinary car.
11-Blazing-Saddles-quotes-568498680.gif

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
colors are so political....why do i say that...?
well for years i have been saying that they should offer the WHOLE color palette from the ford lineup, not just a couple for each model....we have the technology now to pick and choose each and every thing that is on the market, but yet seems that the car companies cannot offer more than blk, wht and grey colors and maybe a few others...
well blame it on society itself. we have been told that "bright" colors attract the wrong crowd, are not very popular with resale, and most young people out there today doesnt care about anything other than that pocket phone they carry around all day and cannot function without it. we are so boring, and people dont care about being different (even though we are "taught" to be different from a young age) they just dont care and the car companies are not wasting their time with 20 different colors when most will come in off the street and order the black, white, or grey one on the lot....so they dont even offer it. metrics show that reds attract the police and other parties but the basic (fleet) is what everyone wants. we will never get another 20 color palette on cars again.
i own 2 orange mustangs, 1 (light) yellow mustang, and 2 red SUV's. my next 2 SUV's (hoping to be bronco & bronco sport) will be red.
and i am looking for another orange mustang. will never own a blk, wht, or grey "anything" that has 4 wheels. electric or gas.