HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Jeep does limited time colors on Wrangler all the time to generate a little hype and sales....
Do you know if Ford has done that?
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Not that I recall, maybe they're going to start?
That would be awesome! (unless it turns out to be a past color I would have died for but already bought/ordered something else). LoL

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
That would be awesome! (unless it turns out to be a past color I would have died for but already bought/ordered something else). LoL
I think it will depend on, orders for the my23. if they are sagg'n because the new s650 is coming, they might add colors that are sharp and bright to help Clear out parts that don't cross over to the s650 that they already ordered/contracted and own. Even if they are not at the factory yet.
my23 is got some issues, to deal with, new model coming, economy issues and interest hikes and people putting any extra not NEEDED purchases on hold. Ford might have to go a few extra miles to move stock. or it'll be enough people hate the my23 tesla wannabe interior and they sell out the order banks and don't have to worry about it. time will tell.
I don't think the Tesla i pad interior is going to go over well with the over 50 crowd, but who knows, the ram trucks seem to sell just fine with a silly i pad hanging off the dash
Sponsored

Last edited: