2022 Mach 1 Premium X Plan Pricing

1hotboss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
none
The dealer I recently visited ( they currently have a Mach 1 that I am interested in ) mentioned to me that the Mach 1 is exempt from X Plan pricing? I know the Shelby is exempt but I am wondering if the Mach 1 PP falls into this category, or is the dealer trying to pull a fast one on me. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

1hotboss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
none
I wish I could call Granger but I am located in Canada Thanks

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Shelby's, mach 1's, raptors, and the ford GT are all exempt from any of the discount plans.

AMC401V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2000 Excursion - 1987 Swift DB2
The Mach 1 is eligible for X-plan pricing. The VIN will lock in the system with your PIN number at the time of purchase.

Unfortunately, no authorized Ford dealer is obligated to honor X-plan pricing at any time, on any vehicle. The dealer has the option to choose which vehicles to sell under this program and is under no obligation whatsoever to do so. The dealer in question is well within their rights to not honor the plan.

Sponsored

OP
OP

1hotboss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
none
Conflicting information...does anyone have documentation to support their response Thanks

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
OP
OP

1hotboss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
none
Thank you for the link....the dealer told me that the Mach 1 is not eligible not they are not honouring the plan. That's a difference in motive...telling me they don't honour the plan which is totally different than that Ford does not honour the plan on the Mach 1

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
The Mach 1 is eligible for X-plan pricing. The VIN will lock in the system with your PIN number at the time of purchase.

Unfortunately, no authorized Ford dealer is obligated to honor X-plan pricing at any time, on any vehicle. The dealer has the option to choose which vehicles to sell under this program and is under no obligation whatsoever to do so. The dealer in question is well within their rights to not honor the plan.
This