Is X-plan available in 2022?

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
I can't find anything here or on the web, is X-plan pricing still available on new regular Mustang GTs (not Shelby/500/Mach, etc.)?
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
The trick is finding a dealer to take it. You are better off dealing with chapman or granger if you don’t mind the drive.

Id check the mach e forum if you really want xplan. They had a good list of dealers at mrsp and who took xplan on those.

OP
OP
BimmerDriver

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
The trick is finding a dealer to take it. You are better off dealing with chapman or granger if you don’t mind the drive.

Id check the mach e forum if you really want xplan. They had a good list of dealers at mrsp and who took xplan on those.
Thanks Brian. After I wrote the post, I found the thread from Chapman for 4% below invoice, which I believe is better than X-plan. I don't mind the drive, not to save a couple of thousands of dollars.

I suppose I'll give my local dealers a chance to match the price, but they're all greedy little buggers, so it's not likely.

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
I had no problem finding multiple dealers who will accept X-Plan. 4% below invoice is a better deal but I prefer working with a local dealer.

Hberg

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hbergonline.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
My suggestion would be to ask your local dealers. After a dealer in a rural area declined the X-Plan on a loaded 2021 GT Premium asked my local dealer in November 2021 if they were accepting the X-Plan. Since the local dealer said yes, I ordered the exact same GT Premium (2022 model) and received it in late January 2022. It was interesting that the rural dealer that initially rejected the X-plan did not sell the 2021 GT Premium until after I took delivery of my 2022 GT Premium, and I still paid less.
Sponsored