Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
All these woke colors, might as well make a new IROC series and race 'em.
What the heck does that mean, do you know how many colors Mustangs were produced in back in the first 4 model years? Way over 20 colors each years and a lot of them were available only one year. Duck, Duck Go, Mustang colors and check it out.
Sponsored

seltzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1…on order.
I wouldn’t mind that purple paint on my Mustang. But I guess at the rate the Mach 1 orders are being built, it would take a decade or two for that color. :crazy:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I wouldn’t mind that purple paint on my Mustang. But I guess at the rate the Mach 1 orders are being built, it would take a decade or two for that color. :crazy:
Fingers crossed it doesn’t take that long as my Mach 1 which is on order is in this colour

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Mach 1 HP

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Both great points. I have just always been of the mindset that these specialty Mustangs should be used for their intended purpose.
I know I'm late to the party here, but...

You can easily track even a non-HP Mach 1. It's a more capable track car than like 85% of what I see at the track in most novice and intermediate HPDE run groups in stock form, let alone with just a simple tire upgrade. (And you can make that about 99% if we go back just 10 years, it's amazing how spoiled we are today)

Also, the non-HP Mach 1 isn't a PP1 Mustang. It's a PP2 Mustang minus the tires, and plus a bunch of other go-fast bits. Importantly, the non-HP has all the extra cooling bits that the HP has, which I think is the vast majority of the value for most people who would track this car... That was a critical missing part of the non-track-pack GT350s you're talking about.

Incidentally, I think the HP is only really worth it if you love the look of the wheels and aero and/or you know you want more aggressive, track-focused wheels+tires (like the SC2s) ASAP.

Last edited: