Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
S550 ends production in 2 years. Likely not worth the expense to re-certify the regular GT with the Tremec gearbox.
Wouldn’t they need to re-certify anyway, since it is a new engine/transmission combination? Or can they produce a limited amount without re-certifying? And would that limited about be the limiting factor on how many Mach 1’s could be produced.
Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
For the PerfPack upgrade to justify it's 5000+ price it bloody well should have included the Tremec as part of the items... I agree, post-Mach1 it would be nice is 2023+ had an option, I now let's call it the 'track pack'. Where's my bonus?
Fully agree. With a loaded GT being already around $50k now, a 'track pack' S650 GT will probably be $55k :facepalm:

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Will the Mach be AXZ plan eligible? I am new to the Mustang market, but seriously considering a Mach 1 order. Were the Bullitts Plan cars? I don't think the Machs are going to be Ford Performance vehicles like the Shelbys.

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Will the Mach be AXZ plan eligible? I am new to the Mustang market, but seriously considering a Mach 1 order. Were the Bullitts Plan cars? I don't think the Machs are going to be Ford Performance vehicles like the Shelbys.
It probably will, but dealers don’t have to accept the plans as far as I know.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Were the Bullitts Plan cars?
Which Ford Motor Company Vehicles are Eligible?
All Ford vehicles are eligible. This includes the Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford C-Max, Ford Taurus, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex, Ford Fiesta, Transit Connect, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford Econoline Cargo Van, Ford Econoline Van and more. The only exceptions are Ford Raptors, Shelby Mustangs, and F-450 through F750.

This!

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Which Ford Motor Company Vehicles are Eligible?
All Ford vehicles are eligible. This includes the Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford C-Max, Ford Taurus, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex, Ford Fiesta, Transit Connect, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford Econoline Cargo Van, Ford Econoline Van and more. The only exceptions are Ford Raptors, Shelby Mustangs, and F-450 through F750.
True, dealers don't have to accept plans, but there are two Ford plants in my city so most all dealers do. About 9000 Ford buying families.

In general Red window sticker vehicles are not Plan eligible. My Focus RS ( Red sticker) was not, but my Focus ST (Blue sticker) before it was. Ranger (Green sticker) ordered by me, was.

I saw a video where Fords Mustang program manager said the Mach would be a base model not a "Ford Performance" vehicle, but so far two dealers have told me they think it will not be a Plan vehicle. Not that I trust much of what
window stickers wall web.jpg
car dealers tell me.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
Order banks open on Monday.... still no guide??? No price list for options???

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Order banks open on Monday.... still no guide??? No price list for options???
still no B&P for 2021. really really wanting to find out how much my mach 1 is gonna run me. See if I have to sell my kid or not.

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, over on BlueOval, the person that normally posts the order guides said the guide was scheduled to be published, but it didn't actually get published. The Order Bank should be open, and they can look up things in there. But, there was a note that the web order bank wasn't updated yet. So, best bet is probably to contact your dealer, or go there, and see what info is available thru their system.

Sponsored

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
Went to the dealership today, they said they didn’t even have 2021 allocations yet so I was unable to order.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
I spoke with my dealer twice today, once around 9:30 and again around 4:30. They weren't able to order any 2021 Mustangs at all.
Really looks bad on ford for not having this stuff out yet. Been holding out on this info for awhile now and it’s pretty old.
Sponsored