2020 PP2 Garage mishap

Mustang50Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Sucks... it’s hard to find people to do things right these days. Part of it is being lazy I think the other part is underpaid.

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I feel your pain, mine got its first chip the same day I bought it. I was out washing the car, my 1 year was helping, like he always does, and picked up a toy car to wash too. He got done washing his toy car, tripped while walking to me to show me. I looked up just in time to watch it bounce off the left fender, so now I have a chip just under the 5.0 badge.

OP
OP
Jimmy5.0

Jimmy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2003 Silverado, 2020 Mustang GT PP2
Sorry to hear about your mishap, had a few close calls with my little one....hopefully you were able to touch it up. If mine wasn’t so bad I would have touched it up instead of sending her to the shop.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
The feeling is the same regardless of the vehicle, if you care about it. I have tried so hard to take care of my Silverado, but being a truck, it has been used to pull loads heavier than it was meant to pull, yank out trees, serve as the family soccer mobile, etc... the good news is, with each fresh dent or chip, your stress level goes down!

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
If you haven't yet, put a plastic bag on your hand and run it over all the windows and any panels that weren't painted...
Sponsored