2020 Mustang

OP
OP

Five.Point.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition V8 4x4
I think you have a point TT with the refresh years. But I wonder why Ford didn't go with that interior from the beginning. Aesthetically, it looks miles better than the one they went with and it seems to be just as ergonomic! I'd imagine in the refresh, though, it'd be pretty drastic change so there's still hope they'll come back to this design!
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I think you have a point TT with the refresh years. But I wonder why Ford didn't go with that interior from the beginning. Aesthetically, it looks miles better than the one they went with and it seems to be just as ergonomic! I'd imagine in the refresh, though, it'd be pretty drastic change so there's still hope they'll come back to this design!
I love the current S550 interior, but this one does appear to be even nicer (just as, for me, that red render is a step up over the current S550s exterior). Who knows, perhaps they thought it was a step too far at the time. Let's also hope Ford are watching and take our thoughts into consideration.

So:
465hp GT
10 speed auto / 6 speed manual from the GT350
MagnaRide option
HUD
Configurable dash graphics

And the above looks, please :ford:

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
The cylinders don't weigh anything, silly, they are just empty holes. Now the pistons, on the other hand, will weigh something. Just don't know how much without knowing what magical material Ford plans to employ in their construction.
:lol::lol::lol:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Talking about sketch threads... this made me dig through my old sketches from 2009 back when I was thinking of going into design school. I should dig up some more recent work. This is when I couldn't finish the left-hand side of a design because of poor perspective and hand skills at the time, plus the proportions are awful on some things like that hatch/SUV thing (I can't even tell). I uploaded them to Bimmer forums to get some C&C. Looking at these ideas now makes me think some were cool and some were just plain awful (like that rear, lmao).

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287413

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Great work...........would love to see you try some Mustangs :)

OP
OP

Five.Point.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talking about sketch threads... this made me dig through my old sketches from 2009 back when I was thinking of going into design school. I should dig up some more recent work. This is when I couldn't finish the left-hand side of a design because of poor perspective and hand skills at the time, plus the proportions are awful on some things like that hatch/SUV thing (I can't even tell). I uploaded them to Bimmer forums to get some C&C. Looking at these ideas now makes me think some were cool and some were just plain awful (like that rear, lmao).

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287413

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg
Dude! Why'd you stop? You've undoubtedly got talent... Let's see what you can do with a Mustang!!!

OP
OP

Five.Point.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tried my hand at the front end...

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, we're still talking about American muscle cars, no?

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Good effort, although the blackout treatment at the front reminds me of this (I assume you guys don't get the Toyota Aygo in the US?) :)

Bahahaha that's so funny.:coolphotos::headbonk::headbonk:

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
They'll switch back to a retro design by then and since their designers are on crack, here's the lead candidate:
The Mustang 2-20.
Sponsored