Sponsored

2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I can't get over the fact that the 001 green auction car has yet to be delivered.
Sponsored

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
stixxx: Thanks for dispelling some of the rumors. I too just talked to FP and Noah said it looks like none of the currently-built vehicles will ship until after the first of the year.

Would that be an accurate statement?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Hence moving them inside. My God the mere acquisition of this car is painful. Will the delivery obstacles ever end?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I think that as far as the updates go, a software update would be the easiest and fastest to do. Anyone who has updated their tune can tell you that. Only problem is, every time you hear about it, they talk about updates (one than one). Evidently some of the other updates are a little more time consuming.

As far as the Okay to Buy, the cars would not be able to be released for shipping without it and there have been, as of yesterday 9 cars released for shipping. Two of them were on the list, 0954 & 0729.

I will let you know if I see any change on the 9 Received cars as far as shipping goes.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I’ve seen and heard “ none of the current build cars will ship” what’s that do for builds proceeding forward of what’s already produced. Is this delay affecting say builds that will get sent to plant next week??

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I’ve seen and heard “ none of the current build cars will ship” what’s that do for builds proceeding forward of what’s already produced. Is this delay affecting say builds that will get sent to plant next week??
I just checked the Sent to Plant cars and I found 8 as of today, there were over 20 two days ago, so the cars are still being built and I expect to see more sent to plant next week and if we're lucky we may see more colors, keep your finger crossed.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I just checked the Sent to Plant cars and I found 8 as of today, there were over 20 two days ago, so the cars are still being built and I expect to see more sent to plant next week and if we're lucky we may see more colors, keep your finger crossed.
I would guess they will run into same lag times on delivery and would not ship till after 1st of year anyway. The problem must be easily corrected or I couldn’t see them building more. It’s gotta run into testing and regulations.
Sponsored