2020 GT350R Pricing Advice

Aks550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ak
Vehicle(s)
2023 s550
I am considering putting my Shadow Black 2020 GT350R for sale. I am the original owner and I bought it in June of 2020. The car is not a daily driver, it has never been tracked and currently has 37,800 miles. Entire front has Xpel PPF, it was ceramic coated when installed a week after purchase. It has the Ford Premium Care ESP for 8/100,000 with a $100 deductible which I will gladly transfer over. It will come with a spare brand new front and rear Carbon Fiber wheel that I purchased over a year ago as spareā€™s but couldnā€™t find the set for a good price. So I settled on buying the two. And lastly it will include the owners kit and a custom California Car Cover. I have a number in mind that I think is fair which accounts for the extra goodies. However, I wanted to reach out to the forum to see what some of you all think is appropriate. Thanks!
Seriously u should just go carass, similar places for quotations. Coming to an enthusiastic forum will never be the proper gauge for the market pluse.

You are late if u plan to flip for big money, train already left!

Used car market already slipped 14% in last few months, still heading down.

New car sales are also lacking due to amount of incentives are being roll out....

You dont need luck, u will need miracle if you are upside down on your loan!
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Here we go. Next itā€™ll be thereā€™s no difference between the 350 and the R.

Seriously u should just go carass, similar places for quotations. Coming to an enthusiastic forum will never be the proper gauge for the market pluse.

You are late if u plan to flip for big money, train already left!

Used car market already slipped 14% in last few months, still heading down.

New car sales are also lacking due to amount of incentives are being roll out....

You dont need luck, u will need miracle if you are upside down on your loan!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Here we go. Next itā€™ll be thereā€™s no difference between the 350 and the R.
Considering Cargurus canā€™t even get their listings right. If you filter down to 350R, they show 51 listings. 90% of them are not Rā€™sā€¦

There are 4 that show up on a nationwide search on cars.com and they are all Rā€™s. Thereā€™s probably a few more in the base 350 listings but I didnā€™t bother to look right now. Just goes to show that most people/places cannot differentiate the two

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Jasonb543

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
My bro sold his 2017 350R with 15k miles for 65K

moved into a gt500 and has never been happier.

car was sold by the end of the week, didnā€™t have to sit on it etc..

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
JLT Intake, does it require a tune on the Shelbyā€™s? It was also in an accident which probably kept the price lower too.
Yes, looks like it requires a tune. Saw the accident in the Carfax. Hard to tell what happened but not salvaged I think. I'd personally stay away from a car like that but if you want to get into an R for as little as possible, 49k is not a bad deal.

I once looked at one at a dealership and when I saw it in person, I saw it had an intake and was lowered (a non-R that was). I passed. Later I found out it was owned by a young hockey player who traded it for an R, which made me think that it was probably good to pass on it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes, looks like it requires a tune. Saw the accident in the Carfax. Hard to tell what happened but not salvaged I think. I'd personally stay away from a car like that but if you want to get into an R for as little as possible, 49k is not a bad deal.

I once looked at one at a dealership and when I saw it in person, I saw it had an intake and was lowered (a non-R that was). I passed. Later I found out it was owned by a young hockey player who traded it for an R, which made me think that it was probably good to pass on it.
Yeah title appeared to be clean on the Carfax so the accident couldnā€™t have been too bad. And yep good deal at $49k for someone wanting to get into one at a good price.

Sounds like you made a good call passing on that 350. It was probably driven really hard

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
As one who has a ā€˜16 R with 55k on herā€¦Iā€™m gonna agree with the others, your 65 is low. Unless of course you just wanna move it, cause she will sell quick at the price šŸ˜‰

also, agreed againā€¦sell the wheels separately!

OP
OP
rdrarmy

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord Coupe V6, 2020 GT350R
@MAGS1, lol. I've seen that so many times on CarGurus and Cars.com too. I would think the dealers/sellers know which trim level GT350 they're selling. Maybe they're trying to fool the potential buyers and then pull the good old bait and switch like they tend to do with their prices.

OP
OP
rdrarmy

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@wingnutt, @Inthehighdesert, and @WItoTX, I have thought about selling the two wheels separately too. My thought process I guess is that I'd be making the car more appealing to the potential buyer.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
@MAGS1, lol. I've seen that so many times on CarGurus and Cars.com too. I would think the dealers/sellers know which trim level GT350 they're selling. Maybe they're trying to fool the potential buyers and then pull the good old bait and switch like they tend to do with their prices.
Youā€™d think they would know but Iā€™ve talked to too many dealers that donā€™t know what theyā€™re selling. Itā€™s sad really. But Iā€™m sure there are several that play the bait and switch game too

OP
OP
rdrarmy

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)