Sponsored

2019 Rear Wing..

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Saw it today. Like it....buuut not enough to swap. I like it better than the ‘18 spoiler, but if I’m gonna go through all that I’ll just put an R wing on it. But that’s just me.

Yes to the front aero...the ‘19’s have previous years R grille opening.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VUDU CHILD

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Saw it today. Like it....buuut not enough to swap. I like it better than the ‘18 spoiler, but if I’m gonna go through all that I’ll just put an R wing on it. But that’s just me.

I here you on the R wing but once you remove the stock wing on the non R there are 2 holes on the trunk lid... please correct me if I'm wrong...

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I here you on the R wing but once you remove the stock wing on the non R there are 2 holes on the trunk lid... please correct me if I'm wrong...
You are correct...and I will take the trunk and have them filled and painted and re-do the stripes. The only way to do it right!

Sponsored

OP
OP
VUDU CHILD

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Seem like an awful lot of work, that why I'm waiting on the 2019 SWING I'll just unbolt one & add the other.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone think the 2019 gurney flap would fit the previous track pack spoiler? I prefer the spoiler to the swing, but i really like the gurney flap!

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Anyone think the 2019 gurney flap would fit the previous track pack spoiler? I prefer the spoiler to the swing, but i really like the gurney flap!
I highly doubt it but a Gurney Flap like that one that fits the older track pack spoiler would be an awesome opportunity for an aftermarket company. I know I’d buy one.
ZL1 Addons makes their wicker bill but we need one that’s one solid piece and has a steeper angle of attack as it reaches the top of the spoiler like this 2019 version.

imbadatthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
There are plugs you can get to fill the holes. But, it looks like with the 2019 piece you may not have to worry about that at all.

Front grill is now the R grill as well.
Thanks. I am assuming this change was made to complement the rear upgrade? I think I saw something similiar in another thread.

Sponsored

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully the part number and or best place to get a replica of the 2019 non R spoiler makes its way to this thread eventually. I too want to swap my 18 for the new 19 one. I love it! Even more then the R spoiler.

Fpetro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350 Saleen S 281
Anyone have a part number or price yet?

Fpetro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350 Saleen S 281
I get that , but it wasn’t wings holding them up. Still should be a part number by now.
Sponsored