Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

jblaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Freestyle
Don't think it's the magnaride holding you up. ordered my GTP on 7/21 and I'm showing an 11/11 DD.
Fun update: Finally got a VIN! After finding out the Sales Manager I was working with is no longer working there explains the lack of info relayed to me. Of course COTUS isn't showing either but, she's expected next month.
Sponsored

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Question for everyone... now that Consumer Reports doesn't offer their pricing reports, how the heck do you find out what the dealer's true cost is, opposed to the "invoice" hogwash? Thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me in the right direction. I just want to be more confident I'm getting a good price.
Delivered_close_up.GIF
Only the dealer knows their true cost, the invoice is only one part of the equation. But it doesn't really matter, the dealer will try to make as much on a sale as they can and we the buyer will try to pay as little as we can. It pretty much comes down to how much we're willing to pay and how much work we're willing to do to reduce cost. When I bought the V6 I flew to pick up the car and drove most of a day to get it home. I have an eye out for a GT now, but haven't found one at a price I'm willing to pay yet, getting close though I think as prices come down on the '19s.

Brettski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A 6MT PP2 RR Active Exhaust
Yikes! Looks like 3-4 months average wait for everyone. I just ordered mine on 9-7-18. Hopefully I'll get it this year. Being patient is gonna suck!

ICEFURY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2019 Mustang GT on order
My EDD was moved up a week to 11/7. Getting excited.

Sponsored

ICEFURY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2019 Mustang GT on order
E7 velocity blue, A10, 401A, PP1,mag-ride, midnight blue interior, active exhaust and B&O. I think that it.
5B25390C-EF6F-4465-B86F-445E54DF8D0D.jpeg

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
E7 velocity blue, A10, 401A, PP1,mag-ride, midnight blue interior, active exhaust and B&O. I think that it.
5B25390C-EF6F-4465-B86F-445E54DF8D0D.jpeg

Lucky you. I ordered the Velocity Blue PP2 in june and my EDD is is middle of Oct. I would be very surprised (and happy for you) if you got your car in as little as 6 and a half weeks. I think that might be a record on here if it happens.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
yah man everyone getting EDD's pushed up keeps making me wonder if maybe ill get it before my OCT 22 EDD.

The dealer did show me a screen shot saying the EDD was a window between OCT 16 - OCT 22 though so ya never know.

LITERALLY COUNTING THE SECONDS EVERY DAY. SO CLOSEEEEE!

SGRO5.0's

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2014 F150
I ordered mine on 7/13 and no one can give me any info on an ETA. Why is it that some people get info almost immediately and I've been waiting for 2 months and I have no VIN, EDD, or anything?

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
I ordered mine on 7/13 and no one can give me any info on an ETA. Why is it that some people get info almost immediately and I've been waiting for 2 months and I have no VIN, EDD, or anything?
Just depends on options ordered and if they have parts to schedule it. I waited over 2 months with no info.

Sponsored

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Just depends on options ordered and if they have parts to schedule it. I waited over 2 months with no info.
Yeah, but some folks here have said that when they checked (via dealer or Ford Performance chat/call, giving their order # and dealer code) that their order was "unscheduled/clean". The "clean" portion of that is supposed to mean that there is no "material hold" on the order, yet it still took 2 months or more for these folks to even get a VIN. So either "clean" doesn't really mean what they (Ford) says it does, or something else is going on which hasn't been explained.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Yeah, but some folks here have said that when they checked (via dealer or Ford Performance chat/call, giving their order # and dealer code) that their order was "unscheduled/clean". The "clean" portion of that is supposed to mean that there is no "material hold" on the order, yet it still took 2 months or more for these folks to even get a VIN. So either "clean" doesn't really mean what they (Ford) says it does, or something else is going on which hasn't been explained.
Clean means it's a buildable order. Meaning the option selection is acceptable. They will schedule based on date, priority, and parts supply for the options selected. My order was clean and i was told by the sales manager he spoke with a ford rep who said it was on hold due to magneride supply.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
On the current $1,000 incentive on 2019s, does anyone have any firsthand experience with what "may require Ford Credit Financing" actually means? Just curious what the criteria is. Thanks!

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Clean means it's a buildable order. Meaning the option selection is acceptable. They will schedule based on date, priority, and parts supply for the options selected. My order was clean and i was told by the sales manager he spoke with a ford rep who said it was on hold due to magneride supply.
OK, then I guess I misinterpreted the following info from the Ford Performance Vehicle Tracking Web page (http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html):

"...
1. UNSCHEDULED MATERIAL HOLD

· The vehicle order has been uploaded into the system by the dealer.

2. UNSCHEDULED CLEAN

· The manufacturing plant has uploaded the order information from the dealer into their database.

· Dealership will provide owner with VIN once vehicle is serialized. (Raptors taking longer).
.."

Since there is "Unscheduled Material Hold" and "Unscheduled Clean", I interpreted "Clean" to be other than "Material Hold".

My...bad???...

I'm not clear on what "the option selection is acceptable" means. Is it possible for a dealer to enter an order with a combination of options that Ford doesn't offer? I would hope that their order entry software would not allow such an order to be entered...

Has anybody tried to get a clearer definition of the "Unscheduled Material Hold" and "Unscheduled Clean" from a Ford Performance chat or telephone call (or are you (ia2004anderson) a Ford employee/dealer)? No disrespect intended, and I'm not trying to challenge your answer; just trying to find out how official your info is (because I'm still pretty confused about statuses).

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I would be very surprised (and happy for you) if you got your car in as little as 6 and a half weeks. I think that might be a record on here if it happens.
Your math is off, 8/22 to 11/7 is over 10 weeks. It does seem to indicate that the shortage of magnaride parts could be a thing of the past.
Sponsored