Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
I'm as relieved as you are it only had 3 miles. I would have felt bad for talking about it being driven.
I wasn’t really worried about it. I knew you were just kidding!
Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Congrats Steve! You will be smiling every drive! :)
Thanks, Dave! It’s been a long and sometimes anxiety producing wait. Probably won’t sleep much tonight waiting for tomorrow morning.

Only down side is giving up my 2012 Brembo GT. It’s been my baby for nearly 7 years and has been meticulously cared for. Shows better than new with only 14K miles on her. But pushing 70 years old me and the manual transmission and clutch don’t get along as well as we once did. Really looking forward to the 10R80!

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
So, how many folks - other than 5.0johnny - have actually received their '19's at this point? I've been trying to track progress of the orders where updates are made, but not everyone has stopped back in to the thread in a while.
I'll tell you whats REALLY frustrating. A dealer near me, not the one I ordered from, has no less than 5 2019s sitting on the lot. Wait, they're not on the lot, they're off in a back corner of an overflow lot. The sales guys didn't even know they were there until I told them. So stock that's going to sit and collect dust are delivered ahead of retail orders that were ordered before production started. What kind of sense does that make? It seems to me that Ford needs to learn something about logistics.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
MINI has a process designed that is a benchmark for handling and communicating the status of retail orders. My wife was able to sign on to a portal that included timely updates throughout both the production and transportation processes. That included steps along the production line, a photo of the car when it was being loaded on the boat, and delivery times incorporating the ocean trip, the customs stop, and truck delivery.

If Ford had that, it would be a huge step up from the current capability.
Good to know that someone has developed a better system. Hopefully, Ford can learn from Mini and improve COTUS w/o charging the "Mini" markup. ;-)

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Finally took delivery of my Bullitt. Ended up with #93. Only issue is like Matt, I had some transit damage. 3 small scratches in the paint just behind the drivers side tire.
Congrats! Sorry to see your car also got dinged up. I don't know why the Bullitts all seem to be given to the sloppiest truck drivers. Makes me wish they put them in bags like the 50th LE cars. As annoying as it is, once you take it for a drive you won't mind as much. Cool that your car was 2 ahead of mine on the line too. Got an estimate to fix my scratches yesterday and looks like it shouldn't take more than a day or two hopefully.

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Congrats! Sorry to see your car also got dinged up. I don't know why the Bullitts all seem to be given to the sloppiest truck drivers. Makes me wish they put them in bags like the 50th LE cars. As annoying as it is, once you take it for a drive you won't mind as much. Cool that your car was 2 ahead of mine on the line too. Got an estimate to fix my scratches yesterday and looks like it shouldn't take more than a day or two hopefully.
I know you already have your xpel film on. Are the scratches in a place where they won't have to remove it? I'm hoping the detailer can just cover up my scratches well enough and then go ahead and put the xpel and ceramic coating on. I'd rather not take it to the dealer and have them repaint the whole piece.

J Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Hi guys,
Firstly, wanted to thank everyone, your discussion and chats, it kept my hope alive and realized that i am not the only one going thru this frustating ordering process. Secondly, i had a question for anyone who got there 2019 mustang in Canada. I ordered 2018 mustang EB PP in march 2018, but as you may know, those order got cancelled and then my dealer ordered a same 2019 in april. My delivery is either today or tomorrow. Ford was offering 0% interest in March when i ordered 2018 and .05% in april when i ordered 2019 and right now its 3.5%. Were you guys able to get your car based on the offers when you ordered the car? And are you getting employee pricing on 2019's? Please shed some light on this.
Thanks.
Jas

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Hi guys,
Firstly, wanted to thank everyone, your discussion and chats, it kept my hope alive and realized that i am not the only one going thru this frustating ordering process. Secondly, i had a question for anyone who got there 2019 mustang in Canada. I ordered 2018 mustang EB PP in march 2018, but as you may know, those order got cancelled and then my dealer ordered a same 2019 in april. My delivery is either today or tomorrow. Ford was offering 0% interest in March when i ordered 2018 and .05% in april when i ordered 2019 and right now its 3.5%. Were you guys able to get your car based on the offers when you ordered the car? And are you getting employee pricing on 2019's? Please shed some light on this.
Thanks.
Jas

The incentives are tied to the Model Year. So if the 0% was for 2018 model year you will not be able to get that on a 2019. But if you chose to lock in the incentives on the 2019 when you ordered you would get those. I know in the US when orders opened there was only a $1000 off now there is $1500.

Sponsored

snyper1972

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang/ Q60 RS
37820095_1829255177150869_5425504466147213312_o.jpg
Hi guys,
Thanks.
Jas
I was given the choice of the 2018 incentives I had arranged which included the 0% or the 2019 with employee prices. I kept my 2018 as it had 0%. They told me they would honor the 2018 at the time of my order because they were not able to order a 2018 and had to change it to a 19. I picked mine up last week.

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
Finally moved to in transit!
BEEB37A0-2431-4305-8222-3013D3121BA9.png

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Hi guys,
Thanks.
Jas
You would likely have the choice between the rate at time of order (MY19) and the incentives at delivery. I would suggest you do the math. I think the Employee pricing with the higher rate is probably still a better deal. Don't get hung up on the rate, compare your payments at the previous lower rate and with the Employee pricing and higher rate.