2019 Mustang GT CEL

Hydra5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I got a 2019 Stock Mustang GT 10r80 28k miles. The other day I got a blinking CEL then went away. I went to oRiley’s to get the codes and I got
P0308 - cylinder 8 misfire
P0394 - Camshaft position sensor B intermittent (bank2)
P0390 - Camshaft position sensor B circuit (bank2)
Nothing done to the car except exhaust. Ran funky for the rest of the day and next day it ran fine. Also need a new torque converter but that’s a different issue I already made a thread on that.
Sponsored

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Next time when its running rough, let the car warm up if the exhaust on bank 2 feels cooler than bank 1 it would be your VVT solenoid ( exhaust ). Those were the same codes I got when i had to replace this .

OP
OP
Hydra5.0

Hydra5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Next time when its running rough, let the car warm up if the exhaust on bank 2 feels cooler than bank 1 it would be your VVT solenoid ( exhaust ). Those were the same codes I got when i had to replace this .
I’m taking the car into the dealership on Wednesday. Where is bank 2 even at and what part of the exhaust would be cooler than the other

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I’m taking the car into the dealership on Wednesday. Where is bank 2 even at and what part of the exhaust would be cooler than the other
driver side is bank 2 , while it's warming up before it gets too hot feel the exhaust manifolds on each side of the engine.
Sponsored