• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350R 2019 GT350 R, Like new condition, lots of options, 4,370 miles

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
( update 7/19/2020) 2019 GT350 R (KR039), 4370 miles

· Clear title, will assist with purchaser’s transportation, currently located in the Seattle area

· Fully optioned, all documents included, like new condition Oxford White with factory blue matt over the top stripe with red accent. Car was $72,904 plus tax new. At time of delivery dealer install Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 305 front 325 rear and a Ford performance front tow hook for an addition $2,300.

· Odometer reads 4,370 miles (of this, 2,800 are highway miles when we took delivery in Indiana for the drive from Indiana to Chicago to Seattle) car is used for casual driving

· Factory carbon fiber dash, factory Shelby car cover

· Matching CMS Oxford White roll bar with Schroth 4 point GT3 harness, professionally installed ($2,036)

· MPR Performance Carbon fiber fender side vents, hood extractor, GT350 R engine coil covers, rear truck and light panels, side mirrors, driver and passenger side oil separators ($3,394)

· Gorilla locking lug nuts, with Op Mustang open lugs

· Ford Performance hood struts

· QL-50 Hood latch (same as is on the GT500, professionally installed ($1,598)

· GT350 R rocker panel decals in Matt blue

· BMR low profile jack rails

. Xpel protective film, front bumper, hood, side mirrors with ceramic coating ($1,600)

· Raceseng matt red textured Ashiko gear shift

· Ford performance battery charger

· Headlight Armor front light protection

· Granatelli Sports coolant expansion tank with built in reservoir

· Lloyd GT350 R front floor matts

· Halguard fire extinguisher mounted on the passenger side floor seat frame

· Asking price for all of the above $74,000, need to sell. This car is well pampered magnificent in every way.

· I also have an extra set of New Carbon Fiber 2019 GT350 R wheels (less than 100 miles on them not a scratch) that I have for sale separately.

·
Unknown copy 15.jpeg
Unknown copy 16.jpeg
Unknown copy 10.jpeg
Unknown copy 14.jpeg
Unknown copy 13.jpeg
Unknown copy 12.jpeg
Unknown copy 11.jpeg
Unknown copy 9.jpeg
Unknown copy 8.jpeg
Unknown copy 7.jpeg
Unknown copy 6.jpeg
Unknown copy 5.jpeg
Unknown copy 4.jpeg
Unknown copy 3.jpeg
Unknown copy 2.jpeg
Unknown copy 7.jpeg
Unknown-4 copy 2.jpeg
Unknown-2 copy 4.jpeg
Unknown-1 copy 8.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rick shea

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Nice car. GLWS. Seen a few non-modded ones go for 50-55 near me.
I personally have not seen that. Just the opposite given that the product run has stopped. I am flexible on pricing but not that flexible. A local dealer will pay more than that on a outright Purchase (not on a trade in). The 19’s and 20’s are the most desirable as the are essentials the same with all of the latest improvements and the engines are solid. I have not burned any oil since I bought the car and I check it regularly. Most of the little thinks I have done to the car are reversible if one wanted to change it, and I have all of the original parts, they are all for the most part functional upgrades and all fit nicely with the aura of the car. It has already one a first place showing at a local car show. Sorry the pictures aren’t better. Not much of photographer.
Would like to sell the car Quickly as I am on to another interest. I normally don’t keep cars for very long.
Absolutely in new condition and well pamper. All records and documents included. Will make a great car for its next owner. Hope to find her a new home soon.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
If your seeing a 19R for 50-55k you should post those listings. They’d be gone almost immediately. Good luck with your sale OP. If you don’t sell the extra wheels with the car when it sells and you want to sell them hit me up.

Nice car. GLWS. Seen a few non-modded ones go for 50-55 near me.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Take note OP has 2 sets of actual real carbon fiber wheels.

GLWS sir!

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I personally have not seen that. Just the opposite given that the product run has stopped. I am flexible on pricing but not that flexible. A local dealer will pay more than that on a outright Purchase (not on a trade in). The 19’s and 20’s are the most desirable as the are essentials the same with all of the latest improvements and the engines are solid. I have not burned any oil since I bought the car and I check it regularly. Most of the little thinks I have done to the car are reversible if one wanted to change it, and I have all of the original parts, they are all for the most part functional upgrades and all fit nicely with the aura of the car. It has already one a first place showing at a local car show. Sorry the pictures aren’t better. Not much of photographer.
Would like to sell the car Quickly as I am on to another interest. I normally don’t keep cars for very long.
Absolutely in new condition and well pamper. All records and documents included. Will make a great car for its next owner. Hope to find her a new home soon.
If your seeing a 19R for 50-55k you should post those listings. They’d be gone almost immediately. Good luck with your sale OP. If you don’t sell the extra wheels with the car when it sells and you want to sell them hit me up.
What kind of bullshit are you propagating?
Post them up. The few please
Never did I badmouth the OP. He has a lot of extra mods including two sets of wheels, He'll get what hes asking for.

Both vehicles near me(200 miles) sold within a week of being posted. One being an 18 and one being a 19. I'm not sure how to recover an ad listing so it's your choice to believe me or not. There was also a 17 for around $40,000 but I believe it has like 49,000 miles.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I never said you bad mouthed the OP or were full of it. But, what was the point of your post in the first place? If your an interested party and want to compare apples to apples on a potential sale, then ok. Simply throwing out I’ve seen cheaper with no support is little more then an antagonistic post. Sorry to the OP.

Never did I badmouth the OP. He has a lot of extra mods including two sets of wheels, He'll get what hes asking for.

Both vehicles near me(200 miles) sold within a week of being posted. One being an 18 and one being a 19. I'm not sure how to recover an ad listing so it's your choice to believe me or not. There was also a 17 for around $40,000 but I believe it has like 49,000 miles.

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
A 2019 GT350R ? 50?55? The old “ I’ve seen them sell for that but can’t pull up the proof ; I’ve got proof a 2015 GT350R with 6000 miles just sold for over $ 150,000.00. Beautiful GT350R OP GLWTS

Sponsored

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
I never said you bad mouthed the OP or were full of it. But, what was the point of your post in the first place? If your an interested party and want to compare apples to apples on a potential sale, then ok. Simply throwing out I’ve seen cheaper with no support is little more then an antagonistic post. Sorry to the OP.
Pretty sure he is comparing reg gt350's to OP's R not even the same car.

UpTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am broke
Pretty sure he is comparing reg gt350's to OP's R not even the same car.
I've been looking for a while now. A 2019 RR R in AZ was listed for $59k around 3 months ago, car is long gone now, prices have now gone up rather significantly.

Anyways enough about other cars, IMO the OPs car has all of the right mods and more, if I had the cash I'd jump on it. This thing is ready to annihilate any track, backroad or c&c.

OP
OP
rick shea

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Still available?
If you are interested in learning more PM me and we can chat. This is a magnificent car still under warrantee, and very pampered.
Sponsored