2019 Camaro vs 2019 Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
I disagree with the statement on C6G it was made out to say everyone has the same “opinion” and that’s not true at all.
Your right. I take it back. Theres a few bad apples. I know a lot of cool Mustang owners. I may have got caught up in some poor judgement with that post.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
What is up with these guys and their weak sauce cars? I have an old piece of junk GT that’s almost in the 8s.:D Not sure what modded car slips has to do with stock Camaro vs 18 Mustang threads.
C94991C7-130F-430C-AEA1-A87695ECEEEC.jpeg

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
What is up with these guys and their weak sauce cars? I have an old piece of junk GT that’s almost in the 8s.:D Not sure what modded car slips has to do with stock Camaro vs 18 Mustang threads.
Because when people(WildHorse) are proven to be wrong by people more intelligent than them they deflect the conversation.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Of course it can. Both are great. There's just some overzealous Mustang guys out there that need to be brought back to Earth.
I don’t understand this statement. Why do “they” need to be brought back to Earth? And why did you appoint yourself the person to do it? If a brand zealot bought a car thinking it was superior in factory-stock performance when it really is not, reality will come into play. Does that person’s passion for their car of choice have ANY impact on your daily life? If not, what’s the point of arguing endlessly about which car is “better”?

Arguing with a foolish person only indicates there are two fools participating in the conversation.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I don’t understand this statement. Why do “they” need to be brought back to Earth? And why did you appoint yourself the person to do it? If a brand zealot bought a car thinking it was superior in factory-stock performance when it really is not, reality will come into play. Does that persons passion for their car of choice have ANY impact on your daily life? If not, what’s the point of arguing endlessly about which car is “better”?
I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you to an internet knight, sired by internet knights. An internet knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Motorama in 1953. I first met him atop a trailer near Detroit, praying to William C. Durant, asking his forgiveness for the Ford blood spilt by his hand. Next, he amazed me still further in Dearborn when he saved a driver-less beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Ford uncle. In Kansas City he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a push-rod V8. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of supremacy, the protector of Camaro virginity, the enforcer of our Lord Corvette, the one, the only, Sir Syphon23!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Enough!

And if there's any more of this in any future threads, infractions will be given.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.