Sponsored

2019 Camaro refresh to compete with 2018 Mustang refresh

classicrockr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2LT/RS HYper Blue Convertible Camaro
Still sporting that gigantic blindspot I see.
No blind spot in mine, especially since I have the mirrors adjusted properly. I have every car in my rearview & side mirrors at the same time
and once they start disappearing from my side mirror, I can see them with my eyes.

This "refresh" needs to be scrapped. The SS front end is ridiculous with that blacked out bumper & the RS/convertible looks like a standard sedan; not any kind of sports car.
Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
No blind spot in mine, especially since I have the mirrors adjusted properly. I have every car in my rearview & side mirrors at the same time
and once they start disappearing from my side mirror, I can see them with my eyes.

This. Plus the 2019 gets a rear view camera-mirror that projects a camera image on the rear view mirror. I drove a Chevrolet Bolt for a couple weeks that had this feature. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I loaded the cargo area with music equipment (amplifiers, PA System, guitars and basses) to the point where you could not see behind the vehicle from the rear view mirror. Switched the mirror to camera mode and got an amazingly clear rear view.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Looks good to me all but the hood , it looks like my crapper lid to me ..But I don't care for the 2018 Mustang hood either so it a wash for me .. If they would just drop the price of the 2018 1ss I would get one ..I Looked at a lighting blue 2018 10 speed Mustang today for 3395.00 , base with a 3.55 gear and 10 speed auto ..I just don't like the new front end ..I guess for now I'll keep my 2015 ..

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Exciting news for Camaro owners that don't like the 2019 refresh. There's a new refresh available for older models. And, no, this is not photoshopped. I saw this in person at the gym tonight.

picture.jpg

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
When the 18 mustang came out, it looked more agressive and angular then it’s predecessor. Some love it right away, some didn’t like it, and some it grew on.

When the 19 camaro showed up, it was universally despised due to its dopey looks it looks LESS aggressive than before and less modern. Everyone hates it. It’s growing on nobody, and only serves to make the mustang more attractive.

The camaro refresh could possibly tank the nameplate. Whoever approved this need to take aesthetics classes. It’s a mess.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yeah it is too bad they changed the front I thought the front of the 16-18 Camaro was really good.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Yeah it is too bad they changed the front I thought the front of the 16-18 Camaro was really good.
As much as I’m a Mustang guy, I loved the 6g camaro design. They really knocked it out of the park. You can tell a lot of care went into it. But the 19... just plain dumb. Should have left it alone. At least the ZL1 keeps the front. But it inherits those nasty tails, which don’t match the front.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
As much as I’m a Mustang guy, I loved the 6g camaro design. They really knocked it out of the park. You can tell a lot of care went into it.
And they sold the hell out of them couldn't keep them on the lot :lol:

Sponsored

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
Anyone knows what’s happening to the mustang gt prices? Brand new 18’s are going for 29 grand which is ridiculously cheap! MSRP ranges around 36 to 39 grand! Even the GTPP’s are going for 33 grand! Meanwhile I can’t find a brand new camaro ss for less than 33 grand! This is 500 mile radius of Chicago area!

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone knows what’s happening to the mustang gt prices? Brand new 18’s are going for 29 grand which is ridiculously cheap! MSRP ranges around 36 to 39 grand! Even the GTPP’s are going for 33 grand! Meanwhile I can’t find a brand new camaro ss for less than 33 grand! This is 500 mile radius of Chicago area!
Ford dealers want to sell Mustangs and chevy dealers really don't care if they sell transformaro's

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Best I can find a Camaro 1SS for is 38k .. Mustang Base GT ten speed and 3.55 gear 34k .. I have no clue how you guys come up with these low prices ..:shrug:

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Exciting news for Camaro owners that don't like the 2019 refresh. There's a new refresh available for older models. And, no, this is not photoshopped. I saw this in person at the gym tonight.

picture.jpg
That photo make no sense....
What is the connection between transformers and Gucci..?