NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Got it on thanks.. ended up removing all but a couple studs
Right on! Glad to hear you’re moving forward in the install. Please post some pics and maybe a video of it in action when you’re all done. I’m sure there are lots of us on here that would love to hear some new and beautiful exhaust music.

OP
OP

479man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Right on! Glad to hear you’re moving forward in the install. Please post some pics and maybe a video of it in action when you’re all done. I’m sure there are lots of us on here that would love to hear some new and beautiful exhaust music.

Will do.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I have the xforce headers and fitment was great. To get the bracket back on I had to jack the motor up on that side as high as I could and jiggle it into place. I was able to do it with the header fully installed and torqued. The passenger side was by far the hardest it only took half the time to do the driver side. Alot more clearance on that side. But overall I'm very pleased with the xforces clearance on both sides and fit. That loop is great as it allows amazing access to the starter too.

Sponsored

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
@Mdtaylorjr, are you running an h or x-pipe? Any pics and sound clips of your car barking with the full exhaust in place?
I am running the full xforce system with the center muffler x pipe and the varex round mufflers kept wide open. On cold start it has a slight rumble to it but once it's warmed up and idling it sounds quite than stock. I got it all as a kit from summit for like $1500 so I jumped on it as they normally run $2400. As I stated build quality and fitment of everything was top notch. I just wish it was slightly louder. I don't want to make people's ears bleed but I would like people to know I've got a V8 in there.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I am running the full xforce system with the center muffler x pipe and the varex round mufflers kept wide open. On cold start it has a slight rumble to it but once it's warmed up and idling it sounds quite than stock. I got it all as a kit from summit for like $1500 so I jumped on it as they normally run $2400. As I stated build quality and fitment of everything was top notch. I just wish it was slightly louder. I don't want to make people's ears bleed but I would like people to know I've got a V8 in there.
Did you pick up any power though? Believe it or not, there are some people, who like a quiet sounding system. I’m right in the middle, but could also be satisfied if mine was a touch quieter too.

Sounds like a muffler change is what you need to make it louder. Maybe some Dynomax Race Bullets to retain the round muffler style.

Last edited:

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I've heard other people say they have great luck with having the center muffler removed and it wakes it up a bit. The great thing about the varex system is they have valves built into the mufflers where if it gets to loud after the center muffler removal you can close them a little or completely and quiet them down. They even include a wireless remote for this.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I've heard other people say they have great luck with having the center muffler removed and it wakes it up a bit. The great thing about the varex system is they have valves built into the mufflers where if it gets to loud after the center muffler removal you can close them a little or completely and quiet them down. They even include a wireless remote for this.
Oh ok. With that being said, I wouldn’t want to delete the mufflers if they have valves in them.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Oh ok. With that being said, I wouldn’t want to delete the mufflers if they have valves in them.
Yes sir I just need to find an exhaust shop that can do custom work. The xforce systems are flanged with gaskets in multiple spots instead of slip fit. So I need to find a place that can Custom fab an x pipe after removing the center muffler.

Sponsored
OP
OP

479man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Sound clip This is after install x force long tube headers and steeda h pipe and steeda axle backs

OP
OP

479man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I have the xforce headers and fitment was great. To get the bracket back on I had to jack the motor up on that side as high as I could and jiggle it into place. I was able to do it with the header fully installed and torqued. The passenger side was by far the hardest it only took half the time to do the driver side. Alot more clearance on that side. But overall I'm very pleased with the xforces clearance on both sides and fit. That loop is great as it allows amazing access to the starter too.
Yea driver side wasn't bad at all... but passenger side I could not get bracket on without having header completely loose...have you had any codes after install I got p0133 and p0153 both for o2 slow response.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
There’s no video. Can you try and attach it again please?