Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Aug 28, cotus says 6 day til delivery.
Sponsored

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
Wooooooo finally switched to in production. Order 8/22, 01/04 in production. Never been so happy to see that cotus checker email.

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
Direct quote from dealer manager for me... “It is showing a transportation delay with no resolution right now. I have sent a message to my zone rep to see what that means and see if he can get an ETA for you.”

WTF. I’m definitely losing my patience. It’s been mismanaged from the start on this one. They probably screwed up the car when they put it on the train!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I called my dealer on the way home from New Orleans and CSX has possession of my car. And it's waiting to get put on a train. The dealer still shows the 15th as the EDD. I'm hoping that's correct. Cause I'm getting impatient. Should I buy IronX to put on it? Or should a normal car wash suffice? My dad and I are going to give it it's first bath.

I'll text my salesman next week to remind him of what all I don't want done to it. Just to make sure he remembers! :)

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
No point in doing iron-x unless you are going to clay bar it and wax/coat afterwards.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I called my dealer on the way home from New Orleans and CSX has possession of my car. And it's waiting to get put on a train. The dealer still shows the 15th as the EDD. I'm hoping that's correct. Cause I'm getting impatient. Should I buy IronX to put on it? Or should a normal car wash suffice? My dad and I are going to give it it's first bath.

I'll text my salesman next week to remind him of what all I don't want done to it. Just to make sure he remembers! :)
Buy two buckets with grit guards, some waffle weave microfiber towels, a few wash mitts for the top, middle, and bottom sections of the car, and some Optum No-Rinse solution.

Done and done.

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Really important info for all of us waiting. Saw my Fleet Mgr today, I knew I lost my $750 incentive. NEW incentives for Jan are $1500, good til Apr 2. Check with your Dealer.
My car is passing through Clovis, NM and will be in Phoenix tomorrow at the Ramp. Deliver next week. Finally

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I just got notice my delivery day moved up from 1/22 to 1/14.

This snow has 9 days to GTFO. :D

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Really important info for all of us waiting. Saw my Fleet Mgr today, I knew I lost my $750 incentive. NEW incentives for Jan are $1500, good til Apr 2. Check with your Dealer.
My car is passing through Clovis, NM and will be in Phoenix tomorrow at the Ramp. Deliver next week. Finally
I will be calling my dealership next week to make sure my car will make it on the 15th. If so I'll be moving money and getting ready to pick it up! I'll be going on AmericanMuscle and buying a car cover. Since it'll be outside. Don't want to get my paint ruined before I get PPF and CQuartz on it! :D

Sponsored

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Hey where are you getting that extra $500? I see the $1000 cash back but not the other :confused:

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey where are you getting that extra $500? I see the $1000 cash back but not the other :confused:
I see the $1500 cash back on my dealers website. I'm excited to receive my car now!

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Each region is granted a specific cash back amount based on factors like previous sales numbers rin existing inventory. Your area may be $1000 while others may get more.

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
How long does a car typically stay "In Production" from start to finish? Mine finally left order processing today so I'm curious to know how long before its fully built.
Sponsored