Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
All that and no pics of the Kona huh? Cool Ed, cool.
Did I forget to mention it was raining and started to pour. I got a wet ass walking around the car. If you want I'll go back tomorrow and take a few pictures. But like I said you have to see them in person.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Nah don't worry about it, I'll see one in person soon enough I guess.

Actually, my local dealership was supposed to be getting a Kona GTPP in December, but looking at their upcoming inventory from the Ford inventory search it appears that that car doesn't exist anymore, I guess they changed its color at some point.

SOB.

Quarter Horse

Deathstroke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium
Did I forget to mention it was raining and started to pour. I got a wet ass walking around the car. If you want I'll go back tomorrow and take a few pictures. But like I said you have to see them in person.
I thought you were going to say you took delivery of the stock unit. If it’s speced to your original order why not take that unit? Does it have more miles than what you put on? If so and you don’t mind the extra miles ask the dealer to take another $500 off.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
Answer

I thought you were going to say you took delivery of the stock unit. If it’s speced to your original order why not take that unit? Does it have more miles than what you put on? If so and you don’t mind the extra miles ask the dealer to take another $500 off.
I don't want Kona Blue. It's that simple. If it was Oxford White I would be driving it home in the rain.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Mine just changed from awaiting shipment to In transit finally.

This also changed my Est Delivery Date from 12/20 to 12/26 now, from 13 days to go back up to 19 days go. Looks like it will be after Christmas now since the dealer told me they are closed on 12/24 this year because its a sunday, unless im lucky and it comes in early but not counting on it.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Mine just changed from awaiting shipment to In transit finally.

This also changed my Est Delivery Date from 12/20 to 12/26 now, from 13 days to go back up to 19 days go. Looks like it will be after Christmas now since the dealer told me they are closed on 12/24 this year because its a sunday, unless im lucky and it comes in early but not counting on it.
Get a Rail Car Number. As I learned, 'In Transit' merely means that it has been moved from the plant to a rail yard. When the countdown to delivery got to 2, it suddenly jumped up to 12. I had not questioned the process and assumed that 'in transit' actually meant in transit. That was 11/26 and today, it's still 'in transit', this time on a car carrier behind a truck. It supposedly left the ramp area on said carrier this morning. I'm here waiting on the call announcing the arrival.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Get a Rail Car Number. As I learned, 'In Transit' merely means that it has been moved from the plant to a rail yard. When the countdown to delivery got to 2, it suddenly jumped up to 12. I had not questioned the process and assumed that 'in transit' actually meant in transit. That was 11/26 and today, it's still 'in transit', this time on a car carrier behind a truck. It supposedly left the ramp area on said carrier this morning. I'm here waiting on the call announcing the arrival.
i was going to stop at my dealer friday and see if they have the rail car number so i can try and track it and not bother them. hopefully they will have it

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Figure this one out. I stopped by my dealer this afternoon and low and behold he has three (3) Stock orders sitting on his lot but my retail order no where to be found. Go figure.
He knew I was pissed so the owner saw me outside and came out to see me. He said here ED take the keys to the blue one (KONA) it's specked out just like yours take it for a spin down RT17 and let us know what you think. So... first I walked around it and checked body fitment and all the new details, I even checked the trunk. I am not a fan of the new engine cover and the coil covers are omitted on the 2018. The engine compartment is pretty cluttered. (Have fun working in there) The interior is just like my 15 Premium. The digital dash is awesome. I like the available choices. The gear box is smooth and the clutch feel appears right on. I did not beat on this car but man you can feel the power between shifts. This I like, a lot. Now the active exhaust, If you didn't get it kick yourself in the ass. it's so cool and for a D/D it can't be beat. This will save you a ton just to get a good sounding exhaust. And the best part switch to quiet mode and it shuts right up. All in all I'm pretty impressed. As a side note the car looks bitchin in person. I could cars less about track times, ET, and MPH, But for a sharp, fast, cool looking ride.....sit down buckle up and let the games begin.
I'm just a few miles up Rt 17 from you. Not liking the weather, at all. Rain with temps dropping fast. Not exactly new vehicle weather...... Stock models are showing up all over the place. Mine was ordered as stock, not sure why. I'm not complaining since it's due at any moment.

Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
I'm just a few miles up Rt 17 from you. Not liking the weather, at all. Rain with temps dropping fast. Not exactly new vehicle weather...... Stock models are showing up all over the place. Mine was ordered as stock, not sure why. I'm not complaining since it's due at any moment.
Appears good news for you is just around the corner. You will love the R/R it is really something else in the sunlight and at dusk its a totally new color. My 15 was R/R and I almost pulled the trigger again. But as I have been told many of the people down here love White. I'm trying something new by getting the Midnight Blue leather interior. I think it should look really cool with the O/W exterior.

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
My original order just went into production, at this rate, I think it could get here before my 2nd order that has been sitting in 'awaiting shipment' for a month

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
This morning I will find out if DELIVERED actually means delivered to the dealership. COTUS now shows as delivered. Woot Woot.

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
This morning I will find out if DELIVERED actually means delivered to the dealership. COTUS now shows as delivered. Woot Woot.
Good luck, my EDD was just changed from 12/8 to 12/23. Man that sucks.
Sponsored