Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
EDD updated to 02/12/18 today.

If it arrives then it’s exactly 8 weeks from order.

Not a bad time line at all.
Sponsored

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
EDD updated to 02/12/18 today.

If it arrives then it’s exactly 8 weeks from order.

Not a bad time line at all.
Hope you get it soon. Mine was just updated as well. Not sure about your math though. 8 weeks from Oct 30 was Dec 25...more like 15 weeks.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Hope you get it soon. Mine was just updated as well. Not sure about your math though. 8 weeks from Oct 30 was Dec 25...more like 15 weeks.
Yeah I had all my fingers out counting this out and got confused lol.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
What usually happens when your car gets delivered on Sunday? Will the dealership call you and say it's in or will they wait till Monday to call you? Cotus says I hve one day left but my EDD is 1/15/. So I'm confused.

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
What usually happens when your car gets delivered on Sunday? Will the dealership call you and say it's in or will they wait till Monday to call you? Cotus says I hve one day left but my EDD is 1/15/. So I'm confused.
Every dealership sets their own days/hours. If they aren't typically open on Sundays then I wouldn't expect you would hear from them. That being said it really is up to them. Getting so close, can't wait to see pics of the new ride! Early Congrats!

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Every dealership sets their own days/hours. If they aren't typically open on Sundays then I wouldn't expect you would hear from them. That being said it really is up to them. Getting so close, can't wait to see pics of the new ride! Early Congrats!
Thank you! I texted my salesman and he said it'll be here soon. Sorry its taking so long. I wouldn't be so impatient if you actually gave me updates instead of me having to twist their arms. I hope they at least text me saying its there and that I can come by tomorrow and take delivery of it!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just watch cotus like a hawk. Last week when my buddies car came in we didn't get the word from the dealer, i actually told them it was in and we'd be in the next day. Cotus that sunday morning didn't update then Sunday night it showed as delivered.
So did your car show delivered when it actually was? I'm scared it'll show delivered and it won't be there. Cause someone on here said their car didn't show delivered (after they got the car) till like 2 weeks after they had it.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Thank you! I texted my salesman and he said it'll be here soon. Sorry its taking so long. I wouldn't be so impatient if you actually gave me updates instead of me having to twist their arms. I hope they at least text me saying its there and that I can come by tomorrow and take delivery of it!
You have a really insensitive dealer/salesman. My dealership (salesman and manager) acted like they were happy to see me each day as I stopped by for my updates while my Mustang was in transit. They seemed to actually share in my excitement. Well, at least they acted interested and that was all I could ask for. I received real updates, I was at the desk when they called the ramp on several occasions. When you are asked to provide feedback to Ford, after delivery, I'd ream this dealer a new one for being so uncaring and insensitive. You are dropping 40 or 50 big ones on their product. They should at least act like they share in your excitement. We're in the South, about the only way you will know if it was delivered today (Sunday) will be to do a dealer drive by and scope out the spot where the Truck does the drop off. I'm sure the dealer is otherwise closed for business. I hope that 1/15 is your day. You've waited too long!!!

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
That would be my inability to put the proper order date

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
That would be my inability to put the proper order date
lol...Nov 30 does get you closer to that 8 week mark, if it arrives Jan 25. Feb 12 gonna be 10 weeks and a few days. Either way still pretty good, has me beat.

Sponsored

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
You have a really insensitive dealer/salesman. My dealership (salesman and manager) acted like they were happy to see me each day as I stopped by for my updates while my Mustang was in transit. They seemed to actually share in my excitement. Well, at least they acted interested and that was all I could ask for. I received real updates, I was at the desk when they called the ramp on several occasions. When you are asked to provide feedback to Ford, after delivery, I'd ream this dealer a new one for being so uncaring and insensitive. You are dropping 40 or 50 big ones on their product. They should at least act like they share in your excitement. We're in the South, about the only way you will know if it was delivered today (Sunday) will be to do a dealer drive by and scope out the spot where the Truck does the drop off. I'm sure the dealer is otherwise closed for business. I hope that 1/15 is your day. You've waited too long!!!
My dealer found my loaded '18 GT on a lot- no waiting, no agonizing. I wasn't going through all that for a Mustang...

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Who is doing the xpel for you in AZ? The guys up in Scottsdale seem high priced. I want to get another price before I do it.

And yes! well worth the wait!
I am getting it done at Wolf Graphics in Gilbert/Chandler off of Arizona Ave.
There are several other place in the East valley that do Xpel.

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
My dealer found my loaded '18 GT on a lot- no waiting, no agonizing. I wasn't going through all that for a Mustang...
That's the exact route I went after waiting and waiting on a preorder that is still in the awaiting shipment phase for a month.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My car is at 0 days till delivery. :frusty: Hopefully, it'll come tomorrow!! Fingers crossed.
Sponsored