Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

KSVENOM70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang CS/GT
Ordered my GT Premium on 1/4/18. Today, 1/23, received the VIN # from the dealer. They estimate it is to be built week of 2/19 and to arrive dealership around first week of March. I will track against actual dates.
Sponsored

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered my GT Premium on 1/4/18. Today, 1/23, received the VIN # from the dealer. They estimate it is to be built week of 2/19 and to arrive dealership around first week of March. I will track against actual dates.
Looks like you lucked out and found a dealer with an actual allocation? Congrats!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
My “replacement” 2018 EB Prem w/PP (courtesy of Ford RAV HQ) should be here the 1st week of Feb. (as relayed by the Ford RAV Rep).

Special Order was placed 2nd week of Nov 2017; I was told the lengthy delay was caused by the internal Ford RAV approval processes and due to Sepcial Order being placed during time of Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc.).

I have VIN, just waiting for delivery of vehicle to Dealer.

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
SE cars must have some kind of shipping curse, my car was awaiting shipment on 1/18 and my original EDD of 2/11 has only been bumped to 2/10. Yours seems to have had an entire week shaved off and it just got done yesterday . :confused::(

Your car is in production but you window sticker isn't up? That is unusual. Also, we did similar builds sans color and swap safe and smart for the security pack.
Yeah still no sticker

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone havent gotten their VIN and its been more than a month since order?

Sponsored

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
yeah i ordered mine on 12/20 and Im also from PA. My salesman told me someone placed an order the week before I did and got his VIN last friday so im hoping ill get mine this friday

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
yeah i ordered mine on 12/20 and Im also from PA. My salesman told me someone placed an order the week before I did and got his VIN last friday so im hoping ill get mine this friday
I hope so too...i think the time to VIN depends so strongly on dealer allocation. Keeping my fingers crossed...one part of me says that if it hasnt happened in Jan so far, it must mean no allocation in Jan and early to mid Fed is my best hope. Ford help told me that 8-12week period starts not from the date of order but from the date of VIN.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Placed my order on 12/10 and still haven't noticed anything showing on COTUS with my Order, Dealer and Name. I finally contacted my dealer to ask what was up. He reached out to their rep and she said that she is going to push my order to a higher priority and the build date should be scheduled by the end of the month! Great news...Lets just hope it holds up!

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
At the earliest they're not building our cars until March 1st. Believe me I'm tired of waiting too. Thursdays is usually the big day for vin #"s so if I don't have mine tomorrow I'll definitely bug my salesman. Have you called Ford yet to see if they see your order? Somehow my pp2 is in order processing.
Yeah they definitely see my order but I don't have any VIN, etc

Sponsored

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
So my COTUS status changed to delivered. Went to the dealer (they haven't called me yet), and asked where my car is. They say the car has arrived and is currently at a mass lot that the dealer uses. I asked if I could see it and they said that it should arrive at the dealer by Saturday, and the car will be ready for pick up on Wednesday. More waiting...

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So my COTUS status changed to delivered. Went to the dealer (they haven't called me yet), and asked where my car is. They say the car has arrived and is currently at a mass lot that the dealer uses. I asked if I could see it and they said that it should arrive at the dealer by Saturday, and the car will be ready for pick up on Wednesday. More waiting...
Hell nah lol, the day mine arrives I’ll be taking it home

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
Hell nah lol, the day mine arrives I’ll be taking it home
And of course my city is anticipating massive snowfall next week lol.

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Updated to intransit today.

That was quick after build...let’s see how long this actually takes.
Sponsored