Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT 5.0 Issues?

What did Ford do to fix your engine issue? (2018 Mustang only)

• Total voters

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Havent bought a replacement. Dont know what to get.
I hear challenger floating around a bit from friends and such. I'd say camaro is the obvious choice but I, personally, find those cars kind of ugly. If I do a buyback I may hold off and see what the new toyota supra is all about. It's not going to be the powerhouse the new Mustang is, but at least I won't have to worry about it failing. Well, I guess I can't claim that considering it's not even out. It's a crap shoot no matter what you do. I had more faith in my old Mustang that I tore down and rebuilt just to learn how.
Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
That's way too steep for me, unfortunately. 40k is about what I can feasibly afford. That's one thing that's putting me off of the Challenger, is that there's the same car with a faster engine. Sure the Mustang has different packages, but it's all the same engine. There's the 5.2l but the 5.0 seems to have a better torque curve and is more street friendly, so there's a trade off. If I don't get the hello kitty I'll always just be thinking "what if," and that thought bugs the crap out of me.