OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible
Yea. The interesting thing is when I contacted Ford and gave them the part number off mine it didn't match up. They actually ordered the part number off my vin. The part number I ordered is Ju5z14c708r
Sponsored

OP
OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yea. The interesting thing is when I contacted Ford and gave them the part number off mine it didn't match up. They actually ordered the part number off my vin. The part number I ordered is Ju5z14c708r

Well, got the new module in and changed it out and still nothing. Owners manual shows fuse #14 under hood and maybe fuse #2 in the passenger compartment. Anywhere else to look? I don't have Forscan so I can run any code or checks. Thanks

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
I saw a post somewhere, that the culprit was a bad contact in one of the connectors of the power seat which caused the pin to overheat by drawing too much current and lose complete contact. Have you checked the insides of the wiring harness connectors?

OP
OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I saw a post somewhere, that the culprit was a bad contact in one of the connectors of the power seat which caused the pin to overheat by drawing too much current and lose complete contact. Have you checked the insides of the wiring harness connectors?
Yea, that applies to pre-2018 cars. They changed that module.in 2018. That is actually what I replaced. Funny thing is, the seats started working tonight, or at least the fan did for the cooling. However, the fan did not come.on for the heat feature and I never felt the seats getting hot.

MurdochD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang ecoboost
Hi Mep! Any update on the issue? My mustang has the same issue as yours-the cooling/heating light is on but no fan sound (only driver's seat, passenger seat is fine), i made it work once by reconnect the two big connectors below the seat, but after that it stopped working again. I brought it to the dealer and the staff said the two fans on the seat was bad simultaneously. I highly doubt that. Since My car was just out of warrant for less than a month, I have to pay a lot if I just accept their plan. It would be great if you can share more info about it. Thank you.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra