rattle sound belt noise 2500 miles.
engine build date.jpg
Sponsored

WhiteNoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OW GT PP
So do we have enough cases of this kind of thing with these cars to feel like we all have something to worry about?

And how much worse is it for cars with November build dates? I have a 18 GTPP with the MT82 and the sticker inside the drivers door reads 11/17.

ponyv6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ozzy
Vehicle(s)
2019 301A PP1 Velocity Blue
So do we have enough cases of this kind of thing with these cars to feel like we all have something to worry about?

And how much worse is it for cars with November build dates? I have a 18 GTPP with the MT82 and the sticker inside the drivers door reads 11/17.
most of the issues are with november ones. but keep in mind that there might be more november cars on streets than Feb March bulilt ones.

WhiteNoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OW GT PP
most of the issues are with november ones. but keep in mind that there might be more november cars on streets than Feb March bulilt ones.
Is is all cars with November build dates? Or a particular plant?

ponyv6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ozzy
Vehicle(s)
2019 301A PP1 Velocity Blue
Is is all cars with November build dates? Or a particular plant?
I am not sure sure. not much people mentioned about their plant. I haven't checked my plant neither. My car is at the dealer.

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

With any new model year with significant changes, it is always wise to be cautious. I bought mine knowing there would be risks. I've had DI/HPFP cars before so I'm used to the clicking and chattering, but my rattle I thought was unusually loud and did not diminish a whole lot after the engine was completely warm. I'm glad it's covered under warranty but Ford customer relations is absolutely horrible and my car has been in the shop for three weeks now.
Sponsored