breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
just did the install no code updates yet but wipers work fine with JR3Z-3F791-AA
Do your high beams work? Not the indicator but the high beams themselves. Flash to pass seems to work but they won’t stay on. Make sure you have the lights manually set to on just to be safe.
Sponsored

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
[MENTION=29356]breeves002[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32917]p6cl[/MENTION]

Will you two (and anyone else) take a look at the spreadsheet on page 1 of the following thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98260

I'm trying to collect the FORScan codes for our S550 Mustangs in one central collection point (similar to the F-150 list) so it is easier for all of us.

If you look at the 2018 LCD Cluster Swap tab, this is what I've gathered needs changed for the Cluster swap...after reading the 705 posts of this thread. What else is required to change in FORScan for the swap to work correctly?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
[MENTION=29356]breeves002[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32917]p6cl[/MENTION]

Will you two (and anyone else) take a look at the spreadsheet on page 1 of the following thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98260

I'm trying to collect the FORScan codes for our S550 Mustangs in one central collection point (similar to the F-150 list) so it is easier for all of us.

If you look at the 2018 LCD Cluster Swap tab, this is what I've gathered needs changed for the Cluster swap...after reading the 705 posts of this thread. What else is required to change in FORScan for the swap to work correctly?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
This spreadsheet has all the info you need already. I didn’t start it but I did write the tab for the instrument cluster and sccm as well as added a few other things.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gytuV9qPfxvLLcFBIl6nt9h5MGW-NWEPc04cN-ro60/htmlview#

So far there are many changes that need to be made in the new IPC and SCCM. Eventually one of us will write a decent guide.

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
This spreadsheet has all the info you need already. I didn’t start it but I did write the tab for the instrument cluster and sccm as well as added a few other things.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gytuV9qPfxvLLcFBIl6nt9h5MGW-NWEPc04cN-ro60/htmlview#

So far there are many changes that need to be made in the new IPC and SCCM. Eventually one of us will write a decent guide.
That spreadsheet you posted is what partially started me on this path to collecting all the codes as accurately as possible in one place. You can see several misleading entries on that spreadsheet which causes some confusion...reference the Sync/MFT startup screen animation, these lines only work on Sync3 not MFT.

I also thought the layout on the spreadsheet I’ve used is easier to read, but that’s just my take. As I’ve dug into the many threads on here, F150, Fusion, and other Forums, I’ve tried to collect as many as I can and then put them in one spreadsheet...if they have been verified to work on our S550 Mustangs.

This LCD Cluster thread has been challenging to collect info from since many entries are difficult to decipher or are missing line/code specific info. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I would have gotten more than 1 or 2 FORScan codes/lines from the whole thread. :) Thank you so much for posting a lot of your findings. :clap2:

Please let me know if you have any more specifics on what needs changed in the IPC and SCCM for this Cluster swap to work.

I hope I haven’t stepped on any toes, just trying to help our community.

Thanks.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Sponsored

DallasEl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Do your high beams work? Not the indicator but the high beams themselves. Flash to pass seems to work but they won’t stay on. Make sure you have the lights manually set to on just to be safe.
I swore they stayed on but now i'm questioning it. I might have just flashed them to test... I'll let you know after today's updates and if anything changes before and after I do the as built data

DallasEl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dallas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ordered from ford parts for quick fulfillment through a local dealer. It was a little extra cash but I was getting too stir crazy having the cluster and not the final piece!

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
That spreadsheet you posted is what partially started me on this path to collecting all the codes as accurately as possible in one place. You can see several misleading entries on that spreadsheet which causes some confusion...reference the Sync/MFT startup screen animation, these lines only work on Sync3 not MFT.

I also thought the layout on the spreadsheet I’ve used is easier to read, but that’s just my take. As I’ve dug into the many threads on here, F150, Fusion, and other Forums, I’ve tried to collect as many as I can and then put them in one spreadsheet...if they have been verified to work on our S550 Mustangs.

This LCD Cluster thread has been challenging to collect info from since many entries are difficult to decipher or are missing line/code specific info. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I would have gotten more than 1 or 2 FORScan codes/lines from the whole thread. :) Thank you so much for posting a lot of your findings. :clap2:

Please let me know if you have any more specifics on what needs changed in the IPC and SCCM for this Cluster swap to work.

I hope I haven’t stepped on any toes, just trying to help our community.

Thanks.
All is well! I have a lot of stuff figured out already you can add to it. No toes hurt here. I do it all to help others figure out the same things I have. I've used plenty of other peoples findings in my car too.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I swore they stayed on but now i'm questioning it. I might have just flashed them to test... I'll let you know after today's updates and if anything changes before and after I do the as built data
Please let me know if they work before you change anything. I don't really care about the indicator so much as to the actual high beams themselves.

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
no luck they don't stay on
Damn. My guess is its something with the SCCM and BCM not communicating properly. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Damn. My guess is its something with the SCCM and BCM not communicating properly. Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.
Any luck changing SCCM data back to 15-17 data except for the lines that map steering wheel controls? That might solve high beams.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Any luck changing SCCM data back to 15-17 data except for the lines that map steering wheel controls? That might solve high beams.
Yes I have tried that. Does not work. I have spent a lot of time on this unfortunately. If you put it entirely to your own as built it just breaks the steering wheel controls.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Yes I have tried that. Does not work. I have spent a lot of time on this unfortunately. If you put it entirely to your own as built it just breaks the steering wheel controls.
Did high beams work properly even though steering wheel controls didn’t? If so that tells you the issue is in the SCCM. If nothing changed then it’s likley an issue with the IPC config since they worked before (as far as I know) but just without an indication. I don’t see it being an issue with the BCM since like I said they worked before the IPC config change.

Might be a stupid question but when you found the IPC indicator data, was that ABD pulled from a 18 without auto high beams?
Sponsored