Sponsored

2018 Base GT Price Advice

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT, 2015 Competition Orange V6
Hello! I went out shopping for a base new 2018 GT today. I found one that's as base as it gets for 29k asking, and 33k OTD. This seems like a good deal to me, but I'm not certain. :shrug:

I'd love it if I could get some quick feedback from you folks. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

youra6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Evo VIII RS, 2018 Mustang GT
33K out the door take it and run. Mine came out to be 33.4K out the door.

Where did you find it for 29K?

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How are you all getting it so cheap? For a base auto at koons with their wow price and fees, their price is around 32,700 with my military discount. At local dealer with z plan, rebates and military, the price is $33,277. How are you all getting an OTD price for the same?

Hook me up with whatever dealer is giving better deals.

OP
OP
dasUB3RNOOB

dasUB3RNOOB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT, 2015 Competition Orange V6
Thanks guys! Proud new owner of a lighting blue GT. Out the door at 33k as promised, even with a tire replacement plan.

Got it at AutoNation Ford in Scottsdale. The advertised internet price was the lowest I've seen in the entire state at 29k, and they stuck to it.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How do dealers sell cars for 6k+ off msrp? Isn't that way under imvoice? I ask because I have shown a local dealer koons pricing and they say they are not sure how they get the price that cheap and that they will show me the invoice on the car showing that its way under invoice.

Sponsored

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
How do dealers sell cars for 6k+ off msrp? Isn't that way under imvoice? I ask because I have shown a local dealer koons pricing and they say they are not sure how they get the price that cheap and that they will show me the invoice on the car showing that its way under invoice.
Because invoice is just a number, ford probably has 20k in the car, maybe less!

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Phil, that's probably with rebates included in the discount. The base GT's in my area are 30K, and some change. That's with the rebates added.

OP, love the blue. Congratulations.

WVMtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That's a solid deal. I bought a 2018 base gt with the upgraded 18"wheels today for a sale price of $31,700.
Sponsored