Sponsored

2017 purchase.

buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I'm going to look at a white/blue, '17, GT350 tomorrow. This dealer has had an ADM on both of their in stock '17s for many months. What are people actually getting them for right now with '18s on deck. I'd like to get it for a couple thousand under MSRP. this car is the color combination I want, not sure about the options but I believe the sticker is 60 and change.
Sponsored

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Couldn't do admin fee personally but msrp I could if I just had to have it.

Under msrp would be great on a Shelby

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I picked up my new 2017 back in February for $2k under MSRP. There's no way anybody should be paying over MSRP at this point in the game. Just go check it out and tell them you're serious about buying one, but tell them you can go somewhere else and get one at MSRP or less. If they don't come off that ADM, then they don't deserve you're hard earned money.

KCRich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT350
Seems to depend where you are in the country. I spent about 5 weeks calling and filling out the request for info form on the dealer locator to every dealer that had one and was within reasonable driving distance. Prices are all over the board; $10K over to $3K under on a regular 350. I paid $2,700 under for mine. My suggestion would be to talk to a lot of dealers now and keep in touch with them over the next few weeks. When you submit the request on the dealer locater you'll start getting automated emails every few days. I just replied asking if the price had changed to each one. You'll get a ton so I recommending setting up a new Gmail just for this. As the end of the month gets close you'll get a bunch of calls(at least I did) and that's where I had luck negotiating off MSRP. Good Luck!

16GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Price very dependent on location. Bought mine for under MSRP but had o drive to a "country" dealer to get it. Big cities seem to be sticking to pricing above MSRP. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Make sure they know you are serious and be ready to leave. They will call you back :). Anything under sticker would still be a good deal in my book and MSRP if it's close by and exactly what you want!

Sponsored

OP
OP

buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I picked up my new 2017 back in February for $2k under MSRP. There's no way anybody should be paying over MSRP at this point in the game. Just go check it out and tell them you're serious about buying one, but tell them you can go somewhere else and get one at MSRP or less. If they don't come off that ADM, then they don't deserve you're hard earned money.
That's my feeling exactly. I remember years ago when they wanted over sticker for the Terminators, then sticker. Local dealer would not budge a nickel under sticker for months, drove 100 miles and bought one for 6 grand less.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
That's my feeling exactly. I remember years ago when they wanted over sticker for the Terminators, then sticker. Local dealer would not budge a nickel under sticker for months, drove 100 miles and bought one for 6 grand less.
A great deal would be a slightly under MSRP. Bring your checkbook, hold your ground, and expect to get up and walk out with no deal. If they want to sell it, they will come around. Otherwise it just wasn't meant to be.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
There are two in Raleigh, NC that are 5k under msrp they are grabber blue with white stripes.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I completely agree. You should not pay more then MSRP and with the way the market is now, you should be able to do less then MSRP.

Just as another data point, I picked up my 2017 GT350 back in January for $1K below MSRP.

Sponsored

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There are two in Raleigh, NC that are 5k under msrp they are grabber blue with white stripes.
I checked on these cars and they are not under MSRP. The MSRP price they have listed is actually with the ADM included. The discounted price they show is actually the cars MSRP price.

This is a great example of a dealer playing games.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I checked on these cars and they are not under MSRP. The MSRP price they have listed is actually with the ADM included. The discounted price they show is actually the cars MSRP price.

This is a great example of a dealer playing games.
That and/or somebody not paying close attention to the ad as well. If you know the pricing on these cars this is pretty easy to spot.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
For a colour combo I loved I would do MSRP. For anything else I would look for a couple grand off.
Sponsored