Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

nubicmuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem Convertible
No window sticker yet.. Build date 6/22. GT Premium Convertible PP 6man. Has anyone with a vert gotten any info with build dates next week?
Sponsored

gmmg110

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Macus
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT prem
How did u get the build date? Do u have a website?

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
How did u get the build date? Do u have a website?
My dealer was able to get me the build date a few days after the vin number became available. I ordered 4/14, got vin # 5/13, and was told a build date of 6/3 the following week of the dealer giving me my vin #. Ford Service confirmed the car was built 6/3 which is when I realized the window sticker was available. Status got updated to "in transit" on 6/14 and dealer gave me ETA for next week.

Once you have the vin# you can use researchmaniacs.com/Auto.html to get your window sticker.

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
When is your Mustang scheduled to be built?
My car is scheduled to be built 6/22 (see signature). My window sticker was available 6 days prior to my build date, which confirms something someone else said on one of these threads somewhere.

Sponsored

nubicmuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem Convertible
Received my window sticker this morning! Build date seems to have moved from the 22nd to the 23rd. I was originally "Dealer Order" as I was the first at my dealership to have ordered a 2017. My window sticker specifies "Special Order." Is that what all window stickers say or did my order get changed? I'm not sure of the difference to be honest. First timer here!

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Picked up my 2017 Premium GT last night in race red!!! This pic was in my garage last night, I'll take better pics in the sunlight today!
Funny how quickly I got my car, I think some people are still waiting for their '16s to deliver!
180.jpg

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
looks very nice. now i can see how those rims look, thats what we ordered on our platinum white GT that was built this week. Leaving on vacation later today, so at least when we get home, it will be that much closer to being delivered since it has to make it all the way to AZ!

Sponsored

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 grabber/15 whippled f150
Picked up my 2017 Premium GT last night in race red!!! This pic was in my garage last night, I'll take better pics in the sunlight today!
Funny how quickly I got my car, I think some people are still waiting for their '16s to deliver!

Where in il are you located and when was your car built?

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks very nice. now i can see how those rims look, thats what we ordered on our platinum white GT that was built this week. Leaving on vacation later today, so at least when we get home, it will be that much closer to being delivered since it has to make it all the way to AZ!
I actually got those rims because there was a 2016 oxford white with those rims in the showroom and it looked really sharp with the white!!

Where in il are you located and when was your car built?
Im about 45 minutes north of Chicago and my build date was 6/6. order was placed by the dealer on 5/2. I was really surprised (and excited) when my dealer called me Wednesday evening!

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually got those rims because there was a 2016 oxford white with those rims in the showroom and it looked really sharp with the white!!

Im about 45 minutes north of Chicago and my build date was 6/6. order was placed by the dealer on 5/2. I was really surprised (and excited) when my dealer called me Wednesday evening!
I'm 2hr south of you in the quad cities and mine was built 6/8

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm 2hr south of you in the quad cities and mine was built 6/8
sounds like you should get it any minute now. Call you dealer!

Worrgp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sounds like you should get it any minute now. Call you dealer!
As of yesterday it was still in the rail service with no eta per Ford customer service I've just got my fingers crossed I get it by next weekend as we are going up to road America for the races
Sponsored