• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack

LiquidFlame

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
I think the time has come to sell my Mustang. It was a fun car, but I'm trying to buy a house next year. Which is unfortunate because I really do love every aspect of this car. Please note the car was dirty in the pics, paint is in very good condition.
It is a 2017 GT Premium Coupe with the Performance Pack. It has 37,329.3 miles on it as of 9/24, I bought it with 8578 miles from a dealer in February of 2018. I reset the trip so you can see exactly how many miles/hours I've put on it (28,751 miles over 166 hours). I also bought an extended warranty through Certified Benz and Beemer, that covers everything non-consumable, that should be transferrable. Car is a performance pack, so its manual, with the 401(a) package. Has every option besides the Recaros and adaptive cruise control. No accidents, always an Arizona car.
Has no mechanical issues (would be under warranty if there was), but a few cosmetic issues: there is a tiny dent near the drivers side taillight (don't know where it came from). Door edges have been opened into walls a couple times, but there is clear bra material so the paint isn't damaged much. And the interior dash trim on the passengers side has a few blemishes/scratches. Passenger sides front bumper tab broke, so it has the black push button you see in the pictures. I have the button for the drivers side, just haven't gotten around to putting it on. Interior is 9.5/10, exterior is 9/10.
It's had oil changes every 6k miles with Mobil 1. Here is all the aftermarket stuff I have on it:
- Magnaflow street catback
- Airaid Intake
- Steeda Progressive Lowering Springs (still have stock PP springs)
- Steeda Tri-Ax Shoft Shifter (still have stock one)
- Steeda Stop-the-Hop kit
- Steeda Delrin Reverse Collar
- Steeda K-Brace (not installed, still brand new)
- Anarchy motive black shift knob
- Anderson Composites Carbon GT350 Wing
- Rotiform 20x10 KPS wheels with Nitto NT555's. 275/35 in front and 305/30 in rear. Installed at 25086 miles. 3 of them have some curb rash, the 4th is perfect.
- RTR LED Grille (still have stock one. This is currently unplugged due to wiring issue.)
- Hertz Mille Door speakers, JL Stealthbox w/ 500w amp, and a VX800/8i amp controlling it all. Doors have also been dynamat'ed, as well as the area behind the sub. I have receipts for this as well.

Asking $35k. Bank in Colorado has title, so we can meet at your bank and have a banker do the payoff to ensure it goes through properly. Its never been to Colorado, that's just the bank the dealer decided to go through to give me the loan.
I have a trade in offer, but I would really rather not have to take parts off, and because I don't want to have wasted the money on the warranty since I don't think it would transfer to the dealer. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll respond as soon as I can. No trades, no help selling.
20190919_174247.jpg
20190919_174317.jpg
20190919_174327.jpg
20190919_174341.jpg
20190919_174350.jpg
DMS05379_1-DS.jpg
DMS05382_1-DS.jpg
DMS05385_1-DS.jpg
DMS05388_1-DS.jpg
DMS05392_1-DS.jpg
DMS05395_1-DS.jpg
DMS05403_1-DS.jpg