Sponsored

2016 GT PP Wheels installed incorrectly

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Hey everyone. I just recently got new tires installed (friday afternoon), but unfortunately the guys at discount mixed up the wheels and had a rear on the front, and a front on the rear. Didn't notice anything driving it home tbh, but yesterday I drove it to work and I started feeling it mechanically, but it was very minor but was enough to catch my attention.

I didn't think much of it as I only felt it when i was making a hard turn to the right. Here we are today and as I am leaving work it feels like shit and is even making some noise. On the way home I bring it to discount to have them look at it and sure enough they tell me they installed the wheels incorrectly.

They stated if there is any damage they will foot the bill. Could this damage the torsen? I seem to remember a couple years back that it could. I guess it is time to bring her to the shop, but what an inconvenience this is. 95% of my commute is on the freeway and driving straight which I couldn't feel anything noticeable while driving like that. I drove with this improper setup for about 200 miles.

Thanks for any feedback.
Sponsored