Status
Not open for further replies.

Donky

lurker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Description of Your Car(s)
The article in TIME magazine says that the car that got canned had cost Ford $millions.

Concept cars don't cost millions but production mules do.

Maybe this is Ford pulling an elaborate hoax by allowing photos of the canned car to be leaked so that the reveal of the real car is an even bigger surprise.
I think Ford wasn't doing a release of a mustang at all, but planned Kennedy's assassination, then topped it off by faking the moon landing. The canned car was then buried in lake loch ness, where images were captured by potato to cause mass hysteria. Also, half-life 3, confirmed.
Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
Ford will probably also have the new F-150 ready for the Detroit show. The Blue Oval folks will be partying in Motor City.
I thought the F-150 was going to be revealed at the car show in april?

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I think Ford wasn't doing a release of a mustang at all, but planned Kennedy's assassination, then topped it off by faking the moon landing. The canned car was then buried in lake loch ness, where images were captured by potato to cause mass hysteria. Also, half-life 3, confirmed.
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG! Thanks for confirming... :D

Roo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS
I hope they didn't scare the monster in Loch Ness.

Everyone knows the moon landings were real. How else did the double decker bus get up there?

Sponsored

pacettr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen, 2013 Lagune Seca, and

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL

Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool. Didn't see the edmunds article. That is pretty recent so odds are good it is reliable i guess. I would much rather see it next month than in april lol. Just don't want the two biggest icons of Ford to have to battle each other for the spot light.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
Cool. Didn't see the edmunds article. That is pretty recent so odds are good it is reliable i guess. I would much rather see it next month than in april lol. Just don't want the two biggest icons of Ford to have to battle each other for the spot light.
That may be one reason Ford moved the reveal up. Another may be a certain Mustang forum where a certain talented member posted certain renders that were VERY close to the mark and got plastered all over the interwebs.

But that might be reaching just a bit...:D

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That may be one reason Ford moved the reveal up. Another may be a certain Mustang forum where a certain talented member posted certain renders that were VERY close to the mark and got plastered all over the interwebs.

But that might be reaching just a bit...:D
just a smidgen lol

ARS

Threads
Reaction score
Will there be more pictures ect tonight at 12:01am??

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will there be more pictures ect tonight at 12:01am??
Thats when the embargo supposedly is lifted so I am sure all the media people who attended the early preview will be posting official pictures at that time. well idk if it was ect but somewhere in the u.s. anyways lol.

Ford is doing their official unveiling at 7am ect i believe.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.