Sponsored

2015 Mustang Revealed (First Official Images)! Via Autoweek Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radeyo

Threads
Reaction score
Just on the basis of the admittedly compromised photos, I can say, at this point, I do not like the interior. Materials, fit and finish look great, but I don't like the design from what I have seen so far. The center stack looks awkwardly wide and blocky, and that passenger side dash DOES look like it has popped up, making me want to push it back down. Also, there is something odd about the triangle shape at the drivers side's edge as it comes down to meet the lower dash.
The area at the bottom of the stereo and controls doesn't seem like it would be in the production car. I mean, that gap just looks bad. It would look so much better if it was flush.
Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
The area at the bottom of the stereo and controls doesn't seem like it would be in the production car. I mean, that gap just looks bad. It would look so much better if it was flush.
They prob. have a headphone jack and usb port in there. or a cigarette lighter or something.

Radeyo

Threads
Reaction score
They prob. have a headphone jack and usb port in there. or a cigarette lighter or something.
They should at least make the sides of it flush. The gap goes all the way around the sides.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost

Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
They should at least make the sides of it flush. The gap goes all the way around the sides.
I hear you. Im not really sure what it is but on the fords I have seen, they all have some kind of recess where the headphone jack and usb port are. It would look way better flush with all the ports in the center console and glove box or something.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Just on the basis of the admittedly compromised photos, I can say, at this point, I do not like the interior. Materials, fit and finish look great, but I don't like the design from what I have seen so far. The center stack looks awkwardly wide and blocky, and that passenger side dash DOES look like it has popped up, making me want to push it back down. Also, there is something odd about the triangle shape at the drivers side's edge as it comes down to meet the lower dash.
This. The whole center stack looks like an aftermarket insert from Pep Boys :frusty:

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
:shrug: Wonder what we'll be talking about tomorrow? :shrug:

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
i like the interior. I think it has a retro look with a future vibe to it if that makes any sense.....probably only in my head. But I still like it.

Roo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS
The article in TIME magazine says that the car that got canned had cost Ford $millions.

Concept cars don't cost millions but production mules do.

Maybe this is Ford pulling an elaborate hoax by allowing photos of the canned car to be leaked so that the reveal of the real car is an even bigger surprise.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
ZO6 and new Mustang. Should make for a great Detroit Auto Show.
Ford will probably also have the new F-150 ready for the Detroit show. The Blue Oval folks will be partying in Motor City.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
The article in TIME magazine says that the car that got canned had cost Ford $millions.

Concept cars don't cost millions but production mules do.

Maybe this is Ford pulling an elaborate hoax by allowing photos of the canned car to be leaked so that the reveal of the real car is an even bigger surprise.
Wasn't there also rumour of failed crash tests? Did that affect the design we know see?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.