JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
:thumbsup:

I sometimes have to get beat over the head with answers 2 or 3 times over! Thank you sir!
haha, no problem. I'm the same way sometimes. Glad to assist!
Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
When can we expect JOB #2 Fastback cars to be produced?

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Not a particularily important question, but I have been curious: This being a 50th anniversary model, why weren't the more popular or even all of the original 1965 Mustang exterior paint colors offered? Was it even considered?

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Great info! Can you in detail explain what changes in the 68B package compared to non-68B Ebony color?
+1 I'd really like to know what we're getting with the 68B package. Maybe Brian could provide 68B and non-68B interior pics and point out the differences.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
+1 I'd really like to know what we're getting with the 68B package. Maybe Brian could provide 68B and non-68B interior pics and point out the differences.
Great info! Can you in detail explain what changes in the 68B package compared to non-68B Ebony color?

Pictures have been provided in the other 68B threads just so you know. Give me a few minutes and I'll edit this post with the links.

Posts of mine show good comparisons, also good discussion beyond the soft upper discussion. Posts 34, 36, 38, and 48 for pictures.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/soft-touch-upper-3053.html

Although if Brian has more pictures I'm not gonna say no :D Also, more clarification beyond what is already available would be great as this is a highly discussed topic. And one ridden with much confusion and is spread out through multiple threads.

Sponsored

pfcz

Threads
Reaction score
Hi, will be the Mustang for europe produced in the USA? when will it be at dealer's showrooms, when orders start in europe. any info about Mustang in Europe besides what European ford sites say? Pls pls pls. Thanks a lot

WestRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3
I am in Southern California/Los Angeles area, where can I see the Mustang? Is there a dealer nearby that may have one for demo purposes? Thanks.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Hi Brian, not sure if you can make any statements on this, but here goes:
Are the pictures that circulate on this forum of cars with white taillights and the faux gascap on the back, really what all European versions will look like?

I am not a fan of it ... at all.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BrianCotterFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Hi, will be the Mustang for europe produced in the USA? when will it be at dealer's showrooms, when orders start in europe. any info about Mustang in Europe besides what European ford sites say? Pls pls pls. Thanks a lot
All Mustangs will be built at Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan.

As for the remainder of your questions, I really can't say. I'm on the PR team in the US, thus, am not too familiar with the sale date in Europe.

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Why is the spare wheel and tire option not available on the performance package EcoBoost or the 20" wheel option on the GT? It would appear to fit in both cases.

Related: Is Ford developing a spare wheel and tire that will fit a performance package GT to be sold through Ford Parts?